Your Friday prompt for Stream of Consciousness Saturday is “musical.” Use it any way you’d like. Have fun!
One of my fave genres to listen to is musical theatre. I love it.
Maybe because I was in stage school for years, I have so many wonderful memories of stage school, of performing, and I made so many amazing friends. I highly recommend it.
I also have been to many shows. I love going to the theatre. Musicals are my absolute favourite!
One I love that came out recently is the greatest showman!
This song from the movie means so much to me!
Finish the Thought:
1. Those words I couldn’t say…because I got tongue tied!
2. It’s quite simple, really…honesty all the way!
3. Sometimes I forget…my head!
4. I can sum that up easily…say what you mean and mean what you say
5. A famous person born on my birthday…Don’t know any!
2. Thought in the morning…Where’s my coffee?
3. Car…’Don’t drive!
4. Decision you made as an adult…Starting a secretarial course
This or That:
1. Hamburger or hotdog…hotdog
2. Mountains or beach…Beach
3. Electric or standard toothbrush…standard
4. Call or text conversations…Text conversation
5. City or country life…City
Would you Rather:
1. Be a creative or technical person..Thats a tough one. I choose techy.
2. Would you rather brush your teeth with hot sauce or ranch dressing…Hot sauce
3. Would you rather have two permanent lazy eyes or always get nosebleeds at embarrassing moments…Nosebleeds
4. Would you rather eat pizza daily or never eat pizza again…Eat it daily!
5. Would you rather always get stuck in traffic or always have a really slow Internet connection…traffic, definitely, with in–car wifi ; )
Hello everybody, I hope you are having a wonderful day. Was walking our rescue greyhound Sherky this morning and we saw the moon in a gorgeous sky and some deer over the road. I am always awed when these graceful creatures honour me with their presence. This walk inspired me to try out a haiku and I would like to share it with Carol Anne and you:
Waning moon above
she feels freezing hands and nose
deer running along
May you have a wonderful day! x Bee x
living in fear
fear he’ll find me
if he does
what will he do?
what will be my fate?
silence as i sit
shiver and quiver
my next move
I have an interview for college next Wednesday. I’m nervous. I didn’t realize we’d have to be interviewed. The college said if more than 25 people applied we’d have to have an interview. I hope I’ll do well. I wonder what questions I’ll be asked
If you can please pray. I’m so scared
I hate having to do this.
Support and hugs appreciated
to shed a tear seems a crime
it happened before, not at this time
horrid, horrible, tragic
never such a thing as calling a truce
i would beg, i would plead,
i would suffer, i would bleed
and at it’s end i’d be left alone
to make another
like a clone
Someone to carry on for me
to take the place where I couldn’t be
This week, LIndas prompt for socs is mean!
Tonight the kids are telling me I am mean! The littles, in our system, that is!
Why am I mean?
Because I wont let them eat junk food! Chocolate, crisps, cake, nooo, not having that!
What I want, and what they want, are totally different!
They want to binge on junk food because they miss Eileen and, you know, eating chocolate and crisps will make them feel good! Not happening!
I miss Eileen too but…there are better ways to cope!
Eating junk food will just lead to binging, I know it!
So, we will distract from the pain of Eileen being gone in other ways, like, for example, watching some X factor on tv, the kids love that show! Or I will maybe read my book later this evening and try to finish it! Its an anthology of true crime stories! So pretty intense, pretty dark! But I’m almost through reading it! I have an hour and 40 mins left to read on it!
Im now drinking a cuppa! Tea makes everything better, as Emily always says!
The Friday Reminder and Prompt for #SoCS Nov. 10/18