He’s caught guys. The police caught him. They found him at home. They got him from the dash cam images that a witnesss provided. Thank god. Thank god he’s been found. He had been drinking. He tried to tell the police he doesn’t remember any accident. He’s saying he cant remember any of it. What the hell. He’s just trying to get out of it. Any excuse to get away with it. He does have insurance though so that’s good. I’m glad of that. It makes our lives a little bit easier. Thanks for all the prayers. They helped, someone was watching out for us again, making sure he was caught. I’m relieved. I’ve never been so relieved to have him caught and off of the road.
I slept sorta. I kept waking up and jumping and just being very scared. I kept replaying things in my head. The bag of the two cars colliding kept replaying in my head. It was terrible. I’d say I only slept around 3 hours in total. I’m still at mom and dads. Mom and me have been on the phone all morning. All of our relatives are calling, offering help. My sister rang the insurance people. They are giving her a car for a few days as she has no means of getting the kids to school. She left the kids stay home from school for a few days though. Lauren is feeling nauseous and has a sore neck. My sis rang a solicitor. We’re going to visit her tomorrow morning, all of us. She said we should get compensation for what happened to us. So we’re going to talk to her about things and about what happened. The solicitor said we need to go back to our g.p again. So we made an apt to go on Wednesday. My head still is really hurting today. And my neck. Mom has a sore back and all the area by her lower back is completely black. She also has bruising on her legs. We’ve all been taking antiinflamitories to help us and to help the swelling go down. My sister went on the radio this morning. Good thing she did too as a load of witnesses rang in after hearing her story. And you’ll never guess what happened. The guy who crashed into us he’s still driving around the roads. A few people saw him driving around. So he’s definitely not in his right mind. One guy got him on his dash cam. So my sister rang back the police and told them. And they said they’d look into it and check everything out. Imagine it though, he’s dangerous. Driving around and dangerous. Imagine if he crashes in to someone else? Hurts them? It doesn’t bear thinking about. I think we have a long road ahead of us. To get both compensation for what happened and also for my sister to get payed out by her insurance for a new car and the damage to her old one. We’re ready to fight though. Ready to take on whatever we have to in order to get justice.
Hi guys. Today I was in a serious car crash. My mom, sister, and my sisters two kids were also in the car with me when it happened. Basically what happened is we were going to the grocery store to get my groceries, and we were almost there. We were coming down a hill and when we got to the bottom of the hill we turned right. Another car was coming from behind. He rear ended us. Not once but twice. He hit us and then like 3 seconds later he hit us again. We were panicking by this stage. We were all screaming and trying to pull in. My sisters car is a right off. The whole back of it caved in. We think the other driver was drunk, not only did he hit us twice but then he drove off. He just drove away. We are all ok, but we had to all be checked out. We all had to go to the hospital. My sister, mom and me all have pain in our heads and necks. The doctor said our injuries are muscular. He gave us pain relief and antiinflamitories for a few days. The kids are both ok, but Lauren also had neck pain and whiplash. But she’s ok other than that. We were very very lucky. If he’d hit us when we were coming from the hill we’d have all been killed. Or at least me and Lauren would have as we were on the passenger side of the car. Someone was looking out for us. They had to be. I’m still in a lot of pain and I’m also still in shock. I cant believe the guy drove off. I mean, who does that? How can he live with himself after driving off? The police came and took statements from us. And they said they will try to find him. His registration plate fell off his car, that’s how hard the impact of the bangs were. So we had half of his registration plate. They said they hope to be able to trace him. A girl who works on one of our local radio stations also saw us and she came and talked to us. She snap chatted a pic of the car and the road which had all debris in it and she asked anyone to make contact with the radio station if they know anything. Some passers by were really good to us. They made us tea and they stayed with us until the police came. Thank god we’re all ok. When he hit us the first time, and then a few seconds later he smashed into us again, god I thought we were goners. I really thought we’d be killed. It’s a miracle we’re all ok and alive.
I am participating in Lindas #SoCs this weekend! Her prompt is, can!
Here are the rules:
1. Your post must be stream of consciousness writing, meaning no editing (typos can be fixed), and minimal planning on what youre going to write.
2. Your post can be as long or as short as you want it to be. One sentence one thousand words. Fact, fiction, poetry it doesnt matter. Just let the words carry you along until youre ready to stop.
3. I will post the prompt here on my blog every Friday, along with a reminder for you to join in. The prompt will be one random thing, but it will not be a subject. For instance, I will not say Write about dogs; the prompt will be more like, Make your first sentence a question, Begin with the word The, or will simply be a single word to get you started.
4. Ping back! Its important, so that I and other people can come and read your post! For example, in your post you can write This post is part of SoCS: and then copy and paste the URL found in your address bar at the top of this post into yours. Your link will show up in my comments for everyone to see. The most recent pingbacks will be found at the top. NOTE: Pingbacks only work from WordPress sites. If youre self-hosted or are participating from another host, such as Blogger, please leave a link to your post in the comments below.
5. Read at least one other persons blog who has linked back their post. Even better, read all of them! If youre the first person to link back, you can check back later or go to the previous week by following my category, Stream of Consciousness Saturday, which youll find below the Like button on my post.
6. Copy and paste the rules (if youd like to) in your post. The more people who join in, the more new bloggers youll meet and the bigger your community will get!
7. As a suggestion, tag your post SoCS and/or #SoCS for more exposure and more views.
8. Have fun!
I can and I will!
Thats what I keep saying to myself to get me through this month!
I can and I will has become my motto for the month!
I love little inspirational quotes, and I love this one a lot!
I am doing it! Can, do it!
Only 11 more days to go to the end of October! Then we’re into a better month, november! And I will be sooo happy to see the back of october!
I cant! Wait!
I know cant is not the prompt word but…it has can in it! 😛
Anyway! Tonight I plan on taking the I can and I will motto even further!
I plan on making a gratitude list and an all the things I can do despite my mental illness type list!
I hope I can do these and do them really well!
So to start I can tell you 3 things I am grateful for right now!
1 My mom! She is an amazing mom to me recently, helping me to get to the gym, helping me shop, etc. Thanks mom!
2 My dog! He brings joy and a smile to my face every day!
3 Heat! I am so grateful that my parents house is warm, that they have central healing!
I can tell you now without heat I’d be a grump! I’d probably freeze to death as I am a cold creature!
Well now, thats enough yammer from me today about can and I can and I will!
Catch ya’ll later peeps!
This week I am going to participate in Lindas one liner wednesday challenge!
Here are the rules!
The rules that Ive made for myself (but dont always follow) for One-Liner Wednesday are:
1. Make it one sentence.
2. Try to make it either funny or inspirational.
3. Use our unique tag #1linerWeds.
4. Add our lovely badge to your post for extra exposure!
5. Have fun!
If you think you can, you can! Always believe in your dreams! Live them! 😀
I am participating this week in share your world…so…here we go with the rules, and the questions…
- I will post four or five different questions each week for you to answer. There are two ways which you can participate.
- Create a SYW post. Then post the link to your blog in my comment box or leave your answers in the comments box of my blog.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos, title your blog post Share Your World and link it to this post.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
- Ping-backs are activated and are working well. For instructions on how ping-backs work, in case you werent certain, please click here.
- I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Whats the biggest screw up in the kitchen that you were responsible for?
One time I made scones, I burned them to a crisp, and they were flat, totally flat, they never rose at all!
What, in your opinion, makes people believe absurd conspiracy theories?
Lol well, who knows, maybe they are just crazy and have nothing better to spend their time researching?
In 40 years what will people be nostalgic for?
Smart phones, 80’s and 90’s music, movies too, hmm not sure what else?
Is a hot dog a sandwich?
Anything can be made into a sandwich I think! 😀
What wonderful thing happened to you this week that youd like to share? It can be a gratitude moment or something that just made you feel very happy at
I exercised, and that made me feel great! I also have the worlds best sister and mom!
Hope your all good on this fine Saturday!
Your Friday prompt for Stream of Consciousness Saturday is precious. Use it any way you like. Enjoy!
I must say, my little baby nitro is precious to me!
He makes me smile every day. Even on my worst days he makes me smile. I love him sooo much.
He is such a sweet sweet boy. Always ready with a tail wag and a lick for me.
A comforting shake of his paw, a nudge of his wet nose in my arm, a waggly tail that never stops. I love it all.
I love when he comes on my bed at night, and snuggles in close to me. It feels so nice, so comforting, I feel so safe with him there beside me.
Each day I make precious memories with him. Its his birthday later in the month. He’s going to be 8. I dont like that he’s growing older. It makes me nervous so I am going to enjoy the now, enjoy every moment we have together.
Catch ya later peeps!