Travel Update

I rang the travel agents this morning to find out what I needed to do regarding my trip in May. The girl I spoke to said that for now we just need to hold tight, the travel bann is on for 30 days, after 30 days Donald trump might revoke it. If not and if it goes on for longer, she said they’ll be putting measures in place to either refund people their money, or else you can rebook your flights for a later time. Personally I do think the bann will go on for longer than the 30 days. I’m pretty certain it will. I doubt this coronavirus will be over and done with in 30 days. If by some miracle the bann is only for a month, then I probably will end up going in may as planned. We’ll just have to wait and see what happens. The last thing I wanna do is get sick, or get sick in another country but I’m being positive, and hoping for the best outcome possible. If all comes to all I’ll get a refund and just book the trip for later on in the year, it will all work out in the end i’m sure.