Finish the Thought:
1. Those words I couldn’t say…because I got tongue tied!
2. It’s quite simple, really…honesty all the way!
3. Sometimes I forget…my head!
4. I can sum that up easily…say what you mean and mean what you say
5. A famous person born on my birthday…Don’t know any!
2. Thought in the morning…Where’s my coffee?
3. Car…’Don’t drive!
4. Decision you made as an adult…Starting a secretarial course
This or That:
1. Hamburger or hotdog…hotdog
2. Mountains or beach…Beach
3. Electric or standard toothbrush…standard
4. Call or text conversations…Text conversation
5. City or country life…City
Would you Rather:
1. Be a creative or technical person..Thats a tough one. I choose techy.
2. Would you rather brush your teeth with hot sauce or ranch dressing…Hot sauce
3. Would you rather have two permanent lazy eyes or always get nosebleeds at embarrassing moments…Nosebleeds
4. Would you rather eat pizza daily or never eat pizza again…Eat it daily!
5. Would you rather always get stuck in traffic or always have a really slow Internet connection…traffic, definitely, with in–car wifi ; )
Willpower is the key to success. Successful people strive no matter what they feel by applying their will to overcome apathy, doubt or fear.
Speak to your children as if they are the wisest, kindest, most beautiful humans on earth, for what they believe is what they will become.
To learn something new, you need to try new things and not be afraid to be wrong.
Roy T. Bennett
So have you heard? the christmas song Baby its cold outside has been banned off the radio in a lot of places. Due to the lyrics of it being derogatory towards women! Oh My god! This is outrageous!
So stupid! I do not agree at all with this! Do you?
What will they come up with next? The worlds gone mad!
I will participate this week in share your world! The questions for this week are:
If your five year old self woke up in your current body, what would happen, what would you say?
This happens every day! I have did! I have many five year old insiders in my body!
What is a relationship deal breaker for you? Whether you are talking about a romantic one, a friendship or a related to sort of relationship?
HOnesty. If we dont have that, then we dont have a proper relationship.
Is there something out there, a thought, an idea, a current event, or a fear that you find deeply unsettling?
Aliens! I fear them!
And one that is a bit whimsical:
If you were arrested with no explanation, what would your friends and family assume you had done?
Not sure maybe something really stupid!
What were you grateful for this week? Something that brought some joy into your world?
Christmas shopping with family! My dog! My friends
Perfect is very boring, and if you happen to have a different look, that’s a celebration of human nature, I think. If we were all symmetrical and perfect, life would be very dull.