What would a Friday be without a chance to do a little fibbing? Have fun and come up with the best whoppers you can to these questions:
1.What did the fan say? I’ll cool you down but please don’t strip off! 😀
2.What really kicks off summer? Eating an icecream cone on a hot day!
3.Who rules the world? Me! 😀 I like to think so anyway!
4.What is the best thing to do to someone who snores? Wack them over the head and then pull up the covers quickly!
5.Who/what was your last unexpected house guest? A housefly!
6.How does a blanket keep warm? Plug it in!
7.Why shouldn’t you snoop? It will just get you into trouble! You’ll find out things you wish you never knew.
8.What is the worst thing that could happen to you? I could win a million euro and then be totally miserable so I’m better off with no money!
9.What did the gopher and mole do when they met? Had a chin wag of course!
10.What lurks in your backyard? Birds, insects, and a dog!
11.What is the best way to torture someone? Now that would be telling! 😀
Welcome to the Haunted Wordsmith Daily Prompt (HWDP). This prompt is going to be both familiar and different at the same time. To participate, simply read this post and follow where the muse takes you. You may select any, all, or none of the prompts…it’s all up to you. Link back to this post, or leave a link in the comments so that others can find you.
Prompt A (location challenge): New York City
Prompt B (sentence starter): “We close in five minutes.”
Prompt C (photo):
We close in 5 minutes, said the member of staff to the lady who was looking at the perfume.
The lady looked around, Macy’s was so big!
She felt hungry, and wished they were staying open longer, there was a macdonalds on the 7th floor!
But back to the perfumes. Which one to buy!
She sprayed a few! Oh I just cant decide she mused.
Turning from the display she decided she would wait. She had to go meet her friends in a local irish bar. New York city had the best irish bars!
She walked quickly out of the store, she didn’t want to be late!
Welcome to the new Story Starter Challenge!
Every day I will post a new sentence prompt. Use the provided sentence somewhere in your post. It can be a starting sentence, closing sentence, anything you choose. Read it and see where the sentence takes you.
Sitting on the front porch.
mary and sean were sitting on the front porch drinking coffee, and putting the world to rights.
What a glorious day it is, said mary!
Yes, about time it warmed up, sean mused.
They had coffee almost every day, and they would sit and chat about all sorts of things, about their days, their lives, the news, anything that took their fancy!
Today Sean was happily listening to mary chattering on about her new kittens!
That was until…until the sky turned black, and clouds started to form…
Oh no, sean cried! There’s a storm acommin!
Quick, mary shrieked, lets get inside!
So leaving all talk of cats aside, they rushed indoors, and just in time!
It began to bucket down just then!
Why is this so heavy?
The bag weighed a ton! It must be 30 kilos, matt said!
Kilos? How many pounds is that? Yvonne asked? I am not from the UK! I dont actually know, a lot though, I’d say, matt mused.
Why do they call it pounds in the US anyway? He said wistfully…why do americans always have to use different words to england?
Because we’re superior, Yvonne teased!
With that, Matt playfully knocked her on the head! Oh, is that so?
Come on, we’re going to miss our flight if we dont hurry up and get to the airport!
Teresa of the haunted wordsmith is asking us to fib as its fibbing Friday! So here are her questions! If you want to play along go over to her blog the link to her post is at the end of mine! And link up your post there so she can see you are participating!
Ok on to her questions!
- You wanted to book a trip to Athens, but the agent misunderstood youwhere did they send you? To ethiopia! She thought thats what I said!
- What will customs agents find in your luggage? Lots of liquid! Of the alcoholic sort! haha! 😀
- What do you sneak aboard the flight, and what do you sneak it in? Pepsi, in a water bottle! Usually you cant buy it until your on bord!
- The plane crashes everyone survives where did you crash? On a sandy beach!
- What are three things you find at your crash site? Crabs, shells, sand?
- Survivors see a rescue opportunity but dont take itwhy? Because they want the people rescuing them to look better, these guys and gals dont look right at all, they’re afraid what might happen to them if they allow them to rescue them!
- What are you finally rescued by? A firetruck and two hot firemen!
- What is the first thing you do when you get back home? Go to bed! I love my nice warm bed! 😀
- The airline offers you money, but you turn it downwhat do you get instead? A drink of water and some crackers!
- You decide that a cruise is safer, where do you go? Anywhere in the carribean? I would love nothing better than to be on a carribean island!
- You get marooned on a deserted island but find huts and scientific equipment made out of coconutswhat happened to Gilligan and the Skipper? They started doing their disappearing act again, their famous for it…
- A fishing boat rescues you, but you have to pay Poseidon for safe passagewhat do you pay? I pay with chocolate! Lots of chocolate! 😛
- He rejects your fare and throws you across the worldyou land safely, but where do you end up? New zealand!
- How does your story end? It ends with me having a blast in new zealand and then its on to australia, hot, wild times ahead for me!
- Smashed apples, peaches, pears, or bananas? Bananas!
- What body part (of yours) has been smashed the most (keep your mind out of the gutter lol)? My foot!
- What world record would you like to smash? I’d like to do something like eat the most oreos, or ice cream!
- Which two books would be better is they were smashed together? Hmmmm not sure maybe harry potter and a christmas book?
- What two songs would be good smashed together? girls like me by maroon 5 and little mix’s new song I cant remember what its called with nikki minaj.
- Which one would you smash together: US and Europe (wipe out the Atlantic Ocean) or US and Asia (wipe out the Pacific)? Wipe out the atlantic!
- What foods are best served out of a blender? Smoothies! Fruit smoothies!
- What is your biggest pet peeve? Ignorance!
- Its the Purgedo you participate? (If yes, what do you do?? Nope, not participating!
- You see a smashed window and an open storedo you loot? Nope, I’m too goody goody ha ha!
- Have you ever thrown something through a window? A chair! When I was super angry! And almost threw myself through a window once too!
- What movie would you like to see smashed into millions of non-repairable bits? Gone with the wind!
- Genghis Khan, Xerxes, Patton, Hitler, Stalin, Churchill, Alexander the Great, or Leonidaswhich one(s) would be most successful at smashing the alt-right back into the time-out corner? Hitler I think for sure!