1. How often do you pause to rest or simply take in your surroundings? I try to do that on a daily basis, although to be honest I am not always successful, but I do try to do it first thing in the morning, I will sit with a mug of coffee, just listening to the sounds outside my window.
2. Is this pause a scheduled part of your day? Like I said, I try to make it a part of my day, but I am not always successful. I try though, and that is what counts.
3. Do you think taking time for ourselves is a matter of self-worth? Yes. I feel “me” time is definitely a must, it should be part of your self-care routine.
4. What type of activity feeds your soul? Writing my blog, reading, listening to music, walking, all feed my soul.
5. And lastly, what have you done for yourself today? One nice thing that I’ve done for me today is, I’ve taken a nice hot shower, and used my rose scented body lotion, my white musk body oil, and I also spent quality time chatting to a good friend on the phone.