I love, love love frittata!
Since I am on a diet now, and eggs are a big part of it, I can make myself some frittata.
Slimming world has their own recipe for it!
Here is the slimming world recipe for frittata
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 8 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 6 tbsp drained and finely chopped roasted red peppers in brine from a jar
- 200g can sweetcorn kernels, drained
- 200g fresh or frozen peas
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 4 tbsp finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 250g cooked dried macaroni
- Preheat your oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas 4. Spray a medium-sized ovenproof flan or pie dish with low-calorie cooking spray.
- Put all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix to combine. Season lightly and transfer to the dish.
- Put in the oven and bake for 25-40 minutes, or until the eggs have set and the frittata is golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and stand for 15-20 minutes. Cut into wedges and serve with a crisp green salad.