I found this on another blog. I am bored so thought I’d do it. Here goes…
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Closed! Because I am scared of what might come out of there!
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
Yes! Definitely! I think they are so handy lol.
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Tucked in. But I usually kick them off during the night.
4. Have you stolen a street sign before?
No, I’d find that sorta thing boring.
5. Do you like to use post it notes?
No, I dont use them because I cant see to write them.
6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
Yes, all the time. Sad isnt it?
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
Neither. but well…if I have to choose I think it would be a bear I am deathly afraid of bees, but oh my, I should be deathly afraid of bears, too, right?
8. Do you have freckles?
Yes, on my face, so frustrating.
9. Do you always smile for pictures?If I know its coming, I try to smile. Sometimes I dont smile or am caught unawares though.
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
ignorance, it takes little effort to smile or say a kind word, i cant stand rudeness.
11. Do you ever count your steps when you
Yes, sometimes, people taught me to do that, but nowadays the rule is when guiding a blind person you shouldnt count the steps, because its a distraction and they might fall over and get an injury.
12. Have you peed in the woods?
No, never. There are no woods close to where I live, shame!
13. Have you ever pooped in the woods?
14. Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?
Sometimes. Just for fun. I do a happy dance.
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
I dont use pens or pencils.
16. How many people have you slept with this week?
just my dog! 🙂 hahaha
17. What size is your bed?
Big enough for me and my labrador.
18. What is your song of the week?
work from home, fifth harmony
19. Is it OK for guys to wear pink?
Of course. Why not?
20. Do you still watch cartoons?
Yes, our littles watch them all the time, and sometimes, I do too!
21. What is your least favorite movie?
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
Under my bed! It’d never be found there, its too damn messy.
23. What do you drink with dinner?
soda or sometimes milk or water
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
ketchup or chilli mayo
25. What is your favorite food?
chilli, lasagna, or tacos, or anything spicy
26. What movies could you watch over and over again and still love?
mama mia, the little mermaid, marley and me, i now pronounce you chuck and larry, hairspray
27. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
Yes, and I loved it.
29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
I dont think so.
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
i cant remember
31. Can you change the oil on a car?
No, blind so…yeah, if I did it would be trouble waiting to happen!
32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
No, dont drive
33. Ever ran out of gas?
No, dont drive
34. Whats your favorite kind of sandwich?
Turkey or chicken and stuffing
35. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
scrambled eggs and toast, or a bread roll with sausage inside
36. What is your usual bedtime?
midnight or later, it would be unusual for me to go to bed before 11
37. Are you lazy?
I dont think so
38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for halloween?
Lots of things, mostly witches, vampires, and stuff like that
39. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
I dont know!
40. How many languages can you speak?
english, irish, and a little french
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?Nope
42. Which are better: legos or lincoln logs?
i dont like either
43. Are you stubborn?
Oh yes, I am
44. Who is better: Leno or Letterman?
dont know we dont get their shows here in ireland, but if I had to choose I’d choose letterman
45. Ever watch soap operas?
Yes, I’m addicted. My own life is not dramatic enough, lol.
46. Are you afraid of heights?
47. Do you sing in the car?when I go for a car ride, I love to sing!
48. Do you sing in the shower?
All the time. I put my music on full blast and bop and sing away.
49. Do you dance in the car?
No, I’m usually too busy on my phone
50. Ever used a gun?
Ready for the next half? Here we go:
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
In 2006 when I was visiting my partner in america we had our professional pics taken.
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
I love musicals. In fact musical theatre is one of the main genres I sing songs from.
53. Is Christmas stressful?
No, not for me, I love it.
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
Never! Dont even know what it is!
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
Apple pie or rhubarb tart.
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
actress, singer, teacher, social worker
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes, I do.
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
Yes, I do.
59. Do you take a vitamin daily?
Nope, they are nasty
60. Do you wear slippers?
Nope, socks or barefoot it is.
61. Do you wear a bath robe?Nope
62. What do you wear to bed?
63. What was your first concert?
64. Walmart, Target, or Kmart?
None of them in ireland but I have visited all of them when I was in america and I think I like target best.
65. Nike or Adidas?
I mostly like nike.
66. Cheetos or Fritos?
None of them
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
Why not both?
68. Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?Nope French or Canadian?
69. Ever take dance lessons?
Yes, tap dancing lessons.
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
No, dont picture them doing anything really, weird question.
71. Can you curl your tongue?
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
No, and I never was in one either.
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
A lot. I am a sucker for crying when I am happy.
74. Own any record albums?
Not any more. But the first album I owned when I was 9 was a record.
75. Own a record player?
76. Do you regularly burn incense?
Yes. I love to do that.
77. Ever been in love?Very much so and still am.
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
79. What was the last concert you saw?
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
Hot, dont like iced tea
81. Tea or coffee?
82. Sugar cookies or snickerdoodles?
83. Can you swim well?
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Yes, but it needs some focus
85. Are you patient?
sometimes, it depends on who I am talking to or with.
86. DJ or band at a wedding?Dj for me.
87. Ever won a contest?
Yes. it feels so good.
88. Have you ever had plastic surgery?
No, and its not something that is on my agenda. I would never do it unless its necessary for some sort of reason.
89. Which are better: black or green olives?
Olives, yuck, no way.
90. Can you knit or crochet?
I can knit but I cant crochet.
91. Best room for a fireplace?
92. Do you want to get married?
Yes, I would love to some day.
93. If married, how long have you been married?
I’m not married
94. Who was your high school crush?
Didnt have one.
95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
sometimes doesnt everyone?
96. Do you have kids?
No outside kids but a lot of inside littles, and my dog too of course…
97. Do you want kids?
I’d love to adopt or foster kids
98. What is your favorite color?
Pink, or red
99. Do you miss anyone right now?
My partner, Jess. I miss her every single day.
100. Who are you going to tag to do this next?
Everyone who feels like answering the questions.