The lovely sooz over at suziland 2 or obselete childhood, has said that any blogger who wishes to can participate and do the sunshine blog award, she’s nominating everyone! so here I go with her questions!
But first, the rules!
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them THANK YOU Cara! Mel! both of ya!
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about it on one of their own posts.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
- and now, the questions!
- What is the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the words reality Television? I’m a celebrity get me out of here!, its a show where celebs go in the jungle for 3 weeks and do trials and things where creepy crawlies and critters are all over them!
- Without looking back, how many other bloggers have I mentioned in this post? um two? not sure!
- Tell me about your favorite winter memory. When it snows, I love when it snows, as long as I have enough food, and I dont have to go anywhere as I live on a hill and its hard to get out of my house in bad weather, but I love snow! and we dont get nearly enough fo it here in ireland!
- Whats the last book you read that you would NOT recommend anyone read? Thats a tough one. Most books that I read I’d highly recommend, I actually cant think of one that I didnt like!
- What is the most difficult thing about blogging? Making sure I post daily! I try so hard to do that! Also keeping up with others blogs!
- Do you have a bucket List? Do you even have a bucket? Lol, yes. I have a small one.
- If you could own an entire country, what would you name it and what title would you give to yourself? I’d name it mad city, and I’d title myself the mayor mad hatter of the city!
- What is your least favorite food? Tomatos! Or beetroot!
- which do you choose? Guest House, 5 star hotel, hostel or caravan (camper to Americans)? Why? 5 star hotel, I love my comfort!
- Have you ever attended the opera? No never.
- If the answer to number 10 is yes, what did you see and did you enjoy it? If no, what is stopping you? I am not an opera fan!
Thanks for reading these answers! I had fun doing this!