so my laptop is fixed!
i brought it in to a tech place today and they said it was nothing major, just that the charger was broken. it literally burnt out, which really surprised me.
i didnt think chargers did that! but it seems they do.
so i spent 40 euro on a new charger. to be totally honest i was very relieved to know it was something simple that could easily be fixed, and i didnt have to lose all of my files.
so now i have a working laptop again, and i dont have to type on a tiny netbook keyboard, which was driving me crazy because when I’d type sometimes the letters wouldnt come out, I think my fingers were too big lol!
Its never too late to become your own best friend…
I thought I’d participate in the wonderful blog challenge that a mamas view is hosting…called, tell me something good, where you give something positive about your day which is now yesterday Monday…so here goes, a little late but..we’ll soldier on…
Something good about my Monday was seeing my sister, I hadn’t seen her since last week and it was nice to spend some quality time with her.
We chatted, she helped me set up the wifi on my tablet and it was a fun time spent together.
She also dropped me home from mom and dads, which was so nice of her, so very thoughtful.
So yeah that was my positive for Monday!
1. Who was the first person you ever had a crush on? Why did you like them?
My music teacher, he was kind and caring, and was interested in learning about me as a person.
2. What is the most important material possession you have and why?
Probably my Iphone. I couldnt be without it. It helps me do so many things that I wouldnt be able to accomplish otherwise.
3. If you were a cake which cake would you be?
Black forrest gattaux
4. Has anything/anyone every saved your life before?
Yes. when I was 8 a staff member at the bording school saved my life when I had an epileptic fit in the swimming pool. And of course the nurses and doctors saved me when Iwas born 3 months premature as well…
5. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any one quality or ability, what would it be?
The ability to read minds!
Bonus: Do you have a dream you’re pursuing? Tell us about it.
I am losing weight. Its my dream to be skinny. Or to be average weight for my height.
My days been so relaxed. I even had an afternoon nap for about 3 hours.
It was bliss. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
I did achieve a few goals too though like eating healthily, doing some self care activities, and reading.
I watched a little tv too with mom and dad, we watched this sorta weird wildlife show, and Irelands got talent.
Now its time again to catch up on blogs and email before I watch some more tv.
I just love relaxing days, don’t you?
I decided to participate in the friendly fill in blog challenge this week so here goes.
1. When I am nervous, I…. shake uncontrollably, twirl my hair, get hot and flushed, and breathe rapidly.
2. When I am angry, I sometimes yell, or rage, or slam doors. Snap at people, am bitchy, take my moods out on others around me.
3. Today, I know for sure… that we wont be going to any parade, because moms not feeling well and neither am I.
4. For St. Patrick’s Day, I… Am feeling happy. Am listening to irish tv shows and playing irish music. Will drink a green mint shamrock shake, and enjoy watching the parade on tv.