Am at the office now volunteering. My shift is going well! I am enjoying it! A lot of my clients arent answering their phone though! I always get nervous when people dont answer! I wonder if that means they are not ok! I hope I am wrong!
Tomorrow it is our christmas party for friendly call! We’ll have a dinner and some music and some raffles. All of the volunteers had to buy gifts, we had to buy two or three items each to raffle off! I bought some bath stuff and lip glosses and chocolates! I think all of the clients will end up getting a present!
I am excited to go to the party! I think it will be fun!
Well I’d better get back to work! I still have about 10 calls to make! And its almost 4 PM now! So I’ll be heading home soon!
So I had my medical yesterday, the medical that I had to have after the car crash.
The solicitor had requested it. It went well. My physical symptoms are gone now, its just the psychological stuff that is left. The doctor had a form he had to fill up. A standard report.
He put a lot in about my mental health and the psychological after effects of the accident. He said he thought I’d make a full recovery from it which was good to know. He told myself and my mom, she went in with me, he told us that he found the way it happened and the way the driver just rammed in to us twice then drove off, bizarre to say the least.
I’m glad its over now. Very very glad.
Now there is one more thing we need to do and that is make a statement to the police. That is happening on wednesday afternoon. That is for the pending court case that will be coming up in the new year.
I am nervous to talk to the police. But I will do it. Mom and my sister will also be talking to them.
I just hope it will be ok and go well.
well I had very little sleep. Went to bed around 1 AM. Couldnt settle. Eventually I did and I got around 4 hours of sleep total. Feel quite tired this morning. But I am up and awake and have had a couple mugs of coffee to get me up and going!
Just getting ready for therapy now. Booked my taxi. Finally got myself dressed too. Have an hour and a half before I have to leave! So plenty of time!
Am going to cancel my after care with nitro tomorrow. My week is just super busy! I can do it after the christmas rush is over! There is no hurry. I’m sure the guide dog school will be fine with me canceling it.
Other than therapy I have to go to my gp today. I have to get a medical done. You know a medical after the car crash, the solicitor is requesting that we all have medicals done so she can get reports on our injuries. So I have to go there at 3 today.
I plan on walking to the surgery, to get my exercise in! Thats if its not raining!
I hope you all have a fab Monday!
The lovely sooz over at suziland 2 or obselete childhood, has said that any blogger who wishes to can participate and do the sunshine blog award, she’s nominating everyone! so here I go with her questions!
But first, the rules!
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them THANK YOU Cara! Mel! both of ya!
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about it on one of their own posts.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
- and now, the questions!
- What is the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the words reality Television? I’m a celebrity get me out of here!, its a show where celebs go in the jungle for 3 weeks and do trials and things where creepy crawlies and critters are all over them!
- Without looking back, how many other bloggers have I mentioned in this post? um two? not sure!
- Tell me about your favorite winter memory. When it snows, I love when it snows, as long as I have enough food, and I dont have to go anywhere as I live on a hill and its hard to get out of my house in bad weather, but I love snow! and we dont get nearly enough fo it here in ireland!
- Whats the last book you read that you would NOT recommend anyone read? Thats a tough one. Most books that I read I’d highly recommend, I actually cant think of one that I didnt like!
- What is the most difficult thing about blogging? Making sure I post daily! I try so hard to do that! Also keeping up with others blogs!
- Do you have a bucket List? Do you even have a bucket? Lol, yes. I have a small one.
- If you could own an entire country, what would you name it and what title would you give to yourself? I’d name it mad city, and I’d title myself the mayor mad hatter of the city!
- What is your least favorite food? Tomatos! Or beetroot!
- which do you choose? Guest House, 5 star hotel, hostel or caravan (camper to Americans)? Why? 5 star hotel, I love my comfort!
- Have you ever attended the opera? No never.
- If the answer to number 10 is yes, what did you see and did you enjoy it? If no, what is stopping you? I am not an opera fan!
Thanks for reading these answers! I had fun doing this!
Finish the Thought:
1. Those words I couldn’t say…because I got tongue tied!
2. It’s quite simple, really…honesty all the way!
3. Sometimes I forget…my head!
4. I can sum that up easily…say what you mean and mean what you say
5. A famous person born on my birthday…Don’t know any!
2. Thought in the morning…Where’s my coffee?
3. Car…’Don’t drive!
4. Decision you made as an adult…Starting a secretarial course
This or That:
1. Hamburger or hotdog…hotdog
2. Mountains or beach…Beach
3. Electric or standard toothbrush…standard
4. Call or text conversations…Text conversation
5. City or country life…City
Would you Rather:
1. Be a creative or technical person..Thats a tough one. I choose techy.
2. Would you rather brush your teeth with hot sauce or ranch dressing…Hot sauce
3. Would you rather have two permanent lazy eyes or always get nosebleeds at embarrassing moments…Nosebleeds
4. Would you rather eat pizza daily or never eat pizza again…Eat it daily!
5. Would you rather always get stuck in traffic or always have a really slow Internet connection…traffic, definitely, with in–car wifi ; )
No luck tonight guys! Not a number! Not a sniff at a prize!
I wasted 6 euro! But as they say and I guess its true, if your not in, you cant win!
Better luck to me next time!
Do you every play the lotto? If you do have you ever won anything?
Nitro is so agitated! He’s really panicking tonight! Panting and shaking like a leaf. I thought it was due to us eating, he started it around the time we were having food. But he’s still going! And we’ve all finished ages ago! He’s standing by my bed now panting and nudging me! I am wondering is it because a storm is coming and he can sense it? I really dont know what is wrong with him. I tried to let him out but he wont go out! He is refusing to come when I call him! Im just not sure whats up with him!