Summer shines blog is spreading awareness of suicide and mental illness, by writing hand written notes of inspiration, to let people know they are not alone in their struggles, watch her latest 9 minute film for more details.
so ive been having snuggle time with nitro. and I am loving it.
Isnt it cute how we talk to dogs? Like little kids? I’ve been talking to nitro, calling him all sorta cutesy names.
He loves it. He snuggles closer then.
All you hear out of me is “look at that cute puppy dog!” “oh look!”
If anyone heard me they’d probably think I am mad! But I dont care!
I love my dog and if I have anything to do with it the whole world is going to know!
Do you talk to your dog?
I took a little break from this challenge over the last day or so. But I’m back to it today.
Today, I’m happy to say I’ve been able once again to come up with something good that I love about myself without too much trouble.
What I love about myself today is, my willingness to help others. I always try to help others where possible. I enjoy it. I enjoy the feelings it brings up in me.
Its a really good feeling to know you’ve made a difference in someone else’s day. Or life.
I’m really glad I am able to do that for others.
Happy Wednesday everyone! 😀
For today I am pleased to say, that I was able to think of something else that I love about myself! Yay!
Im getting good at this! 😀
No really though, I am enjoying the challenge!
Anyway, for today, my thing that I love about myself is…
My ability to be a good friend!
I love all of my friends. I work hard at being the best friend I can be. I appreciate all of my friends very much.
I’m having a little bit of trouble today finding something that I like about myself.
However after much thinking and effort on my part, I did find something that I thought was worthy of posting here.
So I wont keep you in suspense any longer, lol.
Today, the thing I am going to say I love about myself is my ability to sing.
I am so happy I can sing. I love it. It truly makes me very happy. It also brings me much joy.
I skipped out on doing this challenge yesterday, so I am back to it now again this morning.
I want to try to do it for as long as I can.
So with that in ind, here is todays thing that I love about myself.
One thing I love about myself?
I’m nothing if not determined. I have to say its a quality I really like about myself.
When I want something, I just go for it.
Happy days, lol
Private bad thoughts aka georgia park has nominated me for a liebster award! Thanks Georgia!
I love her blog go check it out at
The rules are to answer 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you, post on your blog, nominate seven more and make up 11 new questions for them to answer.
Now on to georgias questions to me?
- What is your life like? Complex and complicated.
- Can you still do the macarena? If so, please upload a video of your efforts. Lol that brings back memories, I forget how!
- What are your secret (and not so secret) skills? Hmm I dont think I have many secret skills. But well my not so secret ones? Writing, Knitting, baking, singing.
- What is/would be your novel about? Give us the plot. I think I’d like to write about my own life, I think I’d base any novel on events from y own life.
- Who is your least favorite person and why? That would have to be my former maths teacher, she was a royal bitch and didnt think twice about using emotional abuse on he r students.
- Whats the weirdest thing youve ever eaten? Now thats tricky. I dont think there are really any as I am not that adventurous. I did try eating snails once though and all I have to say is ewwww.
- Whats the stupidest thing youve ever done to impress someone? Ashamed to say this but when I was about 13 I bullied someone because the girls I was hanging around with at the time were doing it and I wanted to impress them and be in with the popular crowd. Luckily we got caught and got in a lot of trouble for it and rightly so!
- If you could change a story, which would it be and why? (I hated the ending of Alias Grace!) Not sure! I think I’d change the ending of charlottes web, so the spider didnt die!
- What stops you from killing yourself? My dog, Nitro mostly it is because of him that I never go through with it, a few times I have though which I am sad to say when the pain was just too severe.
- What would your acceptance speech be if you won an award (maybe even this one)? Thank you to the beautiful soul who has nominated me. I really appreciate it. If my writing touches even just one person then that is great. It is what I hoped would happen and I am very pleased if even one or two people like what I have to say. Thank you for this opportunity and thank you for continuing to read my blog.
- What is your favorite thing about famous poet Georgia Park? Her raw realness and honesty!
Now my nominees are
emilia of my inner mish mash
ease the ride
trina of its good to be crazy sometimes
ashley of mental health at home
ritu of but I smile anyway
cat of family feurer
My 11 questions for my nominees are:
1 who made you smile lately?
2 what types of videos do you like to watch on youtube?
3 Do you like quotes?
4 Spring or summer and why?
5 What were you hoping for when you started your blog?
6 Hot or cold drinks and why?
7 Bath or shower and why?
8 If you had a wish any wish what would it be?
9 Kids or animals? Who are your favourite?
10 What are the qualities you like in a friend?
11 What is the worst thing about your depression?