Ten things that make me happy tag rules:
1. List 10 things that make you happy. (Linking to them, sharing pictures, writing poems about them, telling jokes, etc. are all encouraged but not required.)
2. Tag 10 people who make you happy (and notify them of their tag).
Ok here I go! My list…
1. Family. My family are my world, they are very supportive of me and I’d be lost without them!
2. Friends. I love all of you! You are all super awesome!
3. My blog. My blog is a source of support and comfort, somewhere I can come to release anger, vent, be happy or sad. I receive so much love from you all, thank you!
4. Music. I love music. It makes me happy and I listen to it almost every day. Whether on the radio, or on spotify, or apple music, music is a part of my day.
5. Writing. Writing is my way to let the world know how I am doing! I love it. It helps me feel connected.
6. Nitro! Now I gotta put Nitro on the list! He’s the love of my life! Such a cutie!
7. Indulging in sweet treats! I know I am losing weight, but I love it when I can have a treat, either chocolate, crisps, cake, etc. I just love it when I can have some nice sweet foods.
8. Books. Books are awesome too! I read a lot. I am never without a good book!
9. Walking. I love to walk in nature. Going for walks is so refreshing. I love to be in the outdoors.
10. Traveling, which I am hoping I can do soon, going to Colorado to visit my friend Sarah! I enjoy seeing new places, and visiting the sites, tasting new foods etc.
So what makes you happy?
10 people who make me happy?
I cant just tag 10 of you so I tag you all! You are all the coolest of people! Love you all!
Well, I went to bed late last night, was so tired. I think it was 11 when I finally quit being on my phone and turned over to go to sleep.
I woke again at about 3 AM. I did get up then, but I only stayed up for about 40 minutes. Tiredness overtook me and I went back to bed, and surprise surprise, I actually slept.
Didnt wake again until 8:40! I couldn’t believe it! We all slept in late as my parents only got up at 9 AM! That’s very unusual for them, normally they are always up by 8 AM.
Now I’m sipping tea, and snuggling with Nitro, he’s being so cute, coming over to the bed where I’m sitting with my laptop, and burying his head in my arm. What a cute boy he is!
House is warm
I feel the warmth
I basque in it
As I sip my coffee
Listen to Nitro snoring
What a beautiful sound
Safe and warm
Happy and content
My anxious thoughts
I start to boil the kettle
The sweet aroma
Fills my nostrils
I pour the water into the mug
Stir the coffee and take a big gulp
That first sip
Now my morning can begin
hands wrapped around my mug
sipping on my hot tea
oh how I love it
It soothes my anxiety
Soothes my soul
I probably drink to much of it
But it sure hits the spot
Oh how I love you so
Lovingly my mom
Prepares a bowl
Of wonderful tasty
Fruit salad for me
The yummy fruit
Cover it with yogurt
and then I
Sit down and eat it
it tastes like Absolute heaven!
It is so delicious!
And a healthy snack too!
Everyone should eat fruit salad
Its time for who won the week, which is fandangos challenge. The challenge for us is to say who won the week for us, it can be a family member, a friend, a celeb, a politician, anyone!
This week, I hand the trophy to my wonderful sister Laura!
She helped me to apply for my visa so that I can go to the USA in May! Without her help, I dont think I’d have managed to complete my application!
I am so grateful to her for her help!
Also, she drives me places, and I’d be lost without her, its a great thing that she has a car!
So she won the week for me this week, thank you Laura!