Today I am linking up with T to T, and writing a gratitude list, check out t to t’s post below! Here goes!
Ten Things of Thankful: Easy Peasy!
1. I am thankful for my PA Frances. She is so good to me, and we get along really good. I’d be lost without her.
2. I am thankful for the sunshine. Today started off wet but the day got better as it went on and the sun shone.
3. I am thankful for good books. I started the new cathy glass book last night and am loving it.
4. I am thankful for yummy soup. My sister made tomato soup and she gave me some which I had for lunch today.
5. I am thankful for fresh fruit. I bought a lot of fresh fruit today at the store, so now I have plenty for the weekend.
6. I am thankful that its the weekend! I am going to enjoy relaxing and resting this weekend.
7. I am thankful for my friendly call supervisor. She is very kind, and I enjoy working for her, she makes me feel appreciated.
8. I am thankful for my dog. He’s such a good companion.
9. I am thankful for my blog, and my blogging buddies. I enjoy writing daily, and everyone who leaves me likes and comments is so kind!
10. I am thankful every day to be on this healing journey. I’ve come so far but I have a long way to go. But every day I thank god that I survived my childhood and am now getting the help that I need to heal.