revenge of eve G2K
Eve over at revenge of eve has a new series, in which I am participating this week…its called g2k, and its a lot of fun!
The questions for this week are:
• Who has always stood by your side? That would be my mom. She has always been one of my biggest supporters. She has helped me fight all the way through my childhood for absolutely everything.
• What year were you born? I was born in 1980. I actually like that I am an 80’s kid.
• Where were you born? I was born in Cork, in Ireland.
• When is your birthday? 19th April.
• How many siblings do you have? I have 1 sister, Laura, she’s 29, I don’t have any brothers.
• Why is mental health important? It is important because we need to break down stigma, and destroy myths.
Journal prompt: Write a thank you letter to the person who has stood by your side.
Thanks for always being there for me. Thanks for helping me through everything. I don’t know where I’d be without you. In fact I don’t know what I’d do without you. I cant imagine life without you in it. I am so glad you are my mom. I couldn’t ask for a better mom. Your love has always been unwavering. I am so grateful that you are my mom. Thank you for everything you’ve done for me. Thank you for all of the good times. We have had a lot of them. I know we haven’t always had the best mother daughter relationship, but now that we do, I am so thankful. I am delighted our relationship turned around. Thank you for always doing your best for me. I know life wasn’t easy for you. You were young when you had me at only 17, I know you knew nothing about blindness or even disability. Having a child so young and then that child having a disability must’ve been so hard for you. But you didn’t falter. You went on. You are so strong. Thank you for passing your strength on to me. I love you, mom.
your loving daughter,
Lets all help Emilia to celebrate her exams being over? Have you any ideas for her of how she could celebrate her end of year exams being all over and done with?
via It’s over.
Dr. Mercolas Crisp and Crunchy Green Salad Recipe
· 1 head butter lettuce
· 1 whole avocado, chopped into chunks
· 1 cup sunflower seed sprouts
· 1 medium tomato, chopped into small pieces
· 1 medium cucumber
· 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
For the Dressing:
· 1/4 cup olive oil
· 1 cup balsamic vinegar
· 1 clove garlic, crushed
· 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1. Rip or cut the lettuce leaves and place them in a big bowl.
2. Cut remaining vegetables and place in the bowl with lettuce.
3. Toast pine nuts in an un-oiled skillet on medium heat for four to five minutes until lightly browned.
4. Whisk together the olive oil and vinegar, then add the crushed garlic. Pour over salad and serve immediately.
Eve has an announcement, read on to find out more! ❤
via ❤You Wanna See This ❤
If you haven’t done so already go check out saras blog! She writes amazing poetry! This one is so relatable!
via I Shall Return
so i gave in. i decided to watch the royal wedding.
mom had it on the tv so i really had no choice. well ok i had a choice, i could have walked out of the room. but anyway, i decided to watch it.
it was really good, i enjoyed the singing. the choirs that sang in it were nice.
i’d say there was a massive amount of security there though. there were over 2000 people lining the street and outside the church to watch it on a big screen.
plus then it was also shown on the tv. so really the entire world got to see harry and megan be married. i cant quite fathom that. can you imagine the whole world looking on as you got married?
i dont think i’d like that at all.
mom said the carriage they got into at the end of the church service was beautiful, a horse drawn carriage. i wonder if they showed the royal wedding in the states, since megan is from america?
I’m glad I decided to watch it though. It was very interesting.
Did you watch it? Do you have interest in the royals?
This is a terrific read. For anyone out there whose fighting bloggers block! This is for you! And even if your not, there are some great ideas here!