1. What would you do if you found yourself seated next to a disgraced member of the family? Ask them to sign an autograph.
2. How would you react if you were subjected to ‘Hatgate’? That is someone with a monstrous hat being seated in front of you. I’d sing you can leave your hat on to them!
3. Photographs are not allowed, but you have a plan to take pictures………. what is it? Point my smart phone when everyone is unsuspecting and shoot!
4. The person on your left has fallen asleep. How would you wake them discreetly ? Blow in their ear.
5. The grand entrance occurs and something is not quite right from your point of view. What is it? The person walking into the room is naked
6. After the service, it’s time for the buffet. Not quite sure where you’ re supposed to go, what do you do? Ask the person who is waring an apron
7. Making small talk over the canapés is awkward. What do you do to make it less so? Talk about the weather
8. Time for the Speeches and they seem to go on for hours. What do you do to keep awake? Count the people in the room
9. You are suddenly asked to say a few words at the podium. How do you react? Scream in terror!
10. It has been a tiring experience and you catch 40 winks in a quiet corner. When you wake up, the venue is in darkness. What do you do? Get my coat and run for my life!