Happy Friday! Are you ready for the weekend?
I’m doing a gratitude list, because I feel its important to give thanks where we can!
Plus, it makes me happy!
I’m joining in with ten things of thankful…and, thankful Thursday.
- I am so thankful mom got good results today when she went to see her consultant. So thankful there was no cancer in her lungs.
- I am thankful for sleep. I took a 3 hour nap this afternoon, and after no sleep last night, it was very welcome.
- I’m thankful for cake, mom bought a tea brack when she went shopping, and we just had some for supper, it was delicious.
- I’m thankful for snuggles and love from my parent’s dog Charlie. He’s a little cutie and he’s always giving me love.
- I’m thankful for new trainers, my aunt was getting rid of a brand new pair, so I took them. They fit me like a glove and they are super comfy.
- I’m thankful for my ability to type. It allows me to write this post, and all of my other blog posts.
- I’m thankful for my PA Frances. She always gets everything that I need done and she’s just brilliant at her job.
- I’m thankful for the fact that it is the weekend. I love my weekends as it is a time when I can chill out.
- I’m thankful that It is spring. Although, you’d never think it with the weather we’re having. And next week the forecast calls for snow!
- I’m thankful to be alive! And I’m thankful to be healthy!
What are you thankful for?