we had a really great evening. i went to our parents as planned. we had family over to celebrate moms birthday, which isnt until next week, but we celebrated it tonight. my 2 aunts and my uncle came over. they were all having drinks, but i didnt drink. we also listened to music and chatted. it was really nice. even my dad joined us and thats unusual as normally he sits and watches tv and doesnt join us. so it was nice that he did. i think my mom enjoyed it, at least i hope she did. i definitely did. its 12:30 now and they are all still here. i decided I’d had enough so went to bed, except im online, not in bed, lol. i dont know what time I’ll get to bed at or to sleep at for what matter. i dont mind though. one night without much sleep wont kill me. and its been a good night, so its not like we’re struggling or anything.
today will be a chill day. no goals. nothing to do. just stay home and relax. just how I like it. I need more chill days. It is going to be a stay in my PJ’s all day sorta day.
It will be a do as I please sorta day as well. Love that 😀
I can stay up late tonight as I dont need to be up early tomorrow.
Only a small weight loss this week. Half a pound. Still. I’m happy with that. Half a pound is better than not losing anything at all. And you cant lose a lot every single week. So yeah, am totally happy with that.
I also got slimmer of the week again. I shared that achievement with two others in the group so we shared the basket of food between the 3 of us. I got a certificate and a little bit of bling for the back of my book. I was so chuffed.
I am now down 1 stone 8 and a half pounds, for my US readers that is 22.5 pounds. Yay 😀 so thrilled.
5 and a half pounds to go to make it to two stone!
I can do it! I know I can!
1. Make up your mind to be happy. Learn to find pleasure in simple things.
2. Make the best of your circumstances. No one has everything, and everyone has something of sorrow intermingled with gladness of life. The trick is to make the laughter outweigh the tears.
3. Don’t take yourself too seriously. Don’t think that somehow you should be protected from misfortune that befalls other people.
4. You can’t please everybody. Don’t let criticism worry you.
5. Don’t let your neighbor set your standards. Be yourself.
6. Do the things you enjoy doing but stay out of debt.
7. Never borrow trouble. Imaginary things are harder to bear than real ones.
8. Since hate poisons the soul, do not cherish jealousy,enmity,grudges. Avoid people who make you unhappy.
9. Have many interests. If you can’t travel, read about new places.
10. Don’t hold postmortems. Don’t spend your time brooding over sorrows or mistakes. Don’t be one who never gets over things.
11. Do what you can for those less fortunate than yourself.
12. Keep busy at something. A busy person never has time to be unhappy.
hi you guys! 😀
its me, nitro! and you know what? i’m boiling! i cant get enough water! i’m just so hot! i’m drinking tons and tons of cold cold water! 😀 my mom says she’s never seen me drink so much water! but whats a dog to do in this heat? its so unbearable! my coat is fluffy and thick and i get so hot! i need to lie on the cool ground just to cool down. of course i have a blanket but its far too hot to lie on that. so instead i’m laying on the cool floor by moms bed. mom wants me close to her. i was sitting in the living room with nana and grandad. they’re watching tv. its very boring though. i was sooo bored! 😀 i had enough of that so sloped off to mommy in the bedroom. she was so pleased and she gave me lots of pats and cuddles! im looking forward to tomorrow, grandad said he’d take me for a walk! i cant wait! I’m very thrilled at the idea of going out walking! he always takes me for walks. if it isnt too hot he’ll take me, but even if its going to be hot he’ll probably still take me, he takes me out early in the morning before the sun gets to be too hot. i wonder if i’ll be able to sleep tonight in this heat? 😀 who knows, maybe I’ll keep mom awake! She wont be thrilled if I do that 🙂
well wags and licks to ou all my blog friends!
we got the echo dot. its fab. it came in the mail yesterday. alexa is sooo awesome!
Im really enjoying getting to grips with it.
Its so small, too.
I only payed 40 dollars for it. A friend was selling his one. So that is how I came to have it.
Im delighted to have it though.
It will definitely make life easier for me. Does anyone have one?
Today I reached 2500 followers on the blog. I am so proud. I love my blog. I am very proud of it. I love all of you my readers. Your all amazing.
Thank you so much for following me. It means the world to me.
I couldnt do this without you. You are the reason I continue to blog. You keep me going on my darkest days. Thank you each and every one of you.
I couldnt be happier today. 😀