Ten things that make me happy tag rules:
1. List 10 things that make you happy. (Linking to them, sharing pictures, writing poems about them, telling jokes, etc. are all encouraged but not required.)
2. Tag 10 people who make you happy (and notify them of their tag).
Ok here I go! My list…
1. Family. My family are my world, they are very supportive of me and I’d be lost without them!
2. Friends. I love all of you! You are all super awesome!
3. My blog. My blog is a source of support and comfort, somewhere I can come to release anger, vent, be happy or sad. I receive so much love from you all, thank you!
4. Music. I love music. It makes me happy and I listen to it almost every day. Whether on the radio, or on spotify, or apple music, music is a part of my day.
5. Writing. Writing is my way to let the world know how I am doing! I love it. It helps me feel connected.
6. Nitro! Now I gotta put Nitro on the list! He’s the love of my life! Such a cutie!
7. Indulging in sweet treats! I know I am losing weight, but I love it when I can have a treat, either chocolate, crisps, cake, etc. I just love it when I can have some nice sweet foods.
8. Books. Books are awesome too! I read a lot. I am never without a good book!
9. Walking. I love to walk in nature. Going for walks is so refreshing. I love to be in the outdoors.
10. Traveling, which I am hoping I can do soon, going to Colorado to visit my friend Sarah! I enjoy seeing new places, and visiting the sites, tasting new foods etc.
So what makes you happy?
10 people who make me happy?
I cant just tag 10 of you so I tag you all! You are all the coolest of people! Love you all!
Opening my back door
Breathing in the fresh early morning air
Breathe in an dout
Feels so good
soak in the feelings
I stand outside
So happy to be alive
watching my dog snore
love the sound of his shallow breaths
his little whimpers
as he dreams
of chasing bones
or who knows what he’s chasing
its such a cute thing to watch
oh how happy
he makes me
I had such a lovely experience going home today.
The taxi driver who brought me was awesome! He was very friendly, and when we got to my house he not only carried my shopping bag and laptop in to my front door, he actually waited until I’d opened the door and he put them into my hallway for me. I was so grateful to him as I had Nitro so I wasnt able to carry extra bags.
I love it when people are kind. We had a nice conversation on our way to my house. I was asking him if he was nervous having people in his taxi, in case he caught coronavirus. He said no, that if your gonna catch it your gonna catch it. I guess that is somewhat true, but I’m nervous getting in taxi’s now since I dont know whose been in them before me.
But it was a very nice experience and interaction and it has really restored my faith in humanity, I’ve had problems recently in taxi’s, with some drivers. The company I used today, I use them a lot. So I know a lot of the drivers, and I knew this guy too. I tipped him a few extra euros for helping me to bring in my bags. He deserved that.
A cold wind
But Nitro and me
We dont need to worry
We are wrapped up and warm
Snug in bed
The howling wind
Outside our window
Moms Whimsical laugh
makes me laugh too
when I’ve had a rough day
I like to sit
and talk to her
we share our thoughts
such a Whimsical sense of humour
I love that about her
She always knows
How to cheer me up
I am truly grateful
I had an amazing nights sleep! I feel terrific this morning. I went to bed super early last night, and I fell into a deep uninterrupted sleep, it was so nice!
I woke at 5 AM, did 1 mile on the treadmill, had a shower, and started my day.
I’ve to go in and meet my mentor Aisling this morning, we’re going to be working on my goals, I’m meeting her at 11 AM. I’m looking forward to it.
Then I’ll come home, and my mom is coming over for an hour. I’ll have some free time this afternoon before my PA comes this evening, and she’ll help me cook a shepherds pie.
So I’m going to have a pretty nice day yay!