Mya over at the gathering place, tagged me to do this tag, so I thought I’d give it a go! So, here goes, my answers to the 73 questions!
1. Whats your usual Starbucks order?
A mocha, or a caramel mackchiato! Or a ginger bread latte yummy!
2. What does your workstation look like?
Its a mess! Need I say more?
3. Favourite food?
Indian! I love buttered chicken, and I love a good indian curry, the hotter the better!
4. Favourite author?
That would be Cathy glass! She is an amazing woman!
5. What do you think of open relationships?
Those that do, do. Ill just stay over here in my lane. Thank youuuu, next.
6. What is your favourite video game?
I dont do video games!
7. Guilty pleasure treat?
Chili cheese fries!
8. Favourite movie?
Mama mia! Or marley and me!
9. Favourite book?
Marley and me, or any cathy glass one.
10. Twitter or Instagram?
11. Desktop or laptop?
12. Best advice youve ever received?
Dorey in finding nemo said it best! Just keep swimming!
13. What project are you working on right now?
Working on becoming a better me!
14. Favorite color?
My favorite color is purple, with pink coming in at a close second.
15. Did you get good grades in school?
Mostly. Because I was being abused at the time, I distracted by learning and getting good grades.
16. Dream job?
To be a therapist!
17. Play any sports?
No. Not now. I used to do a little bit of running when I was younger.
18. Do you have a degree?
No. I tried for a degree in social work, and a degree in early childhood education, but neither worked out for me.
20. What is your favourite kind of blog post?
Mental health related ones, or recipes, or inspirational posts.
21. What do you like to collect?
22. Describe yourself in three words?
Determined, sensitive, sarcastic
23. If you were a rapper what would your stage name be?
24. Who was the last person you DM?
My friend Sarah.
25. Whats on top of your wish list right now?
To be able to sleep better.
26. Sorting house?
hum? what? lol.
27. How many tattoos do you have?
none. I wanted a butterfly one but I never got it.
28. What are you most grateful for this year?
Every part of it, seriously. Ive grown so much from an introspective point of view; its crazy really. Im enjoying the smallest and most mundane things.
29. Whats the best thing thats happened to you this month?
Making memories with family.
30. Whats the best thing thats happened to you today?
I got through my smear test in one piece! And my therapist came home from vacation and we had a session!
31. Whats the best thing ever?
Being in your PJ’s when its pouring outside!
32. Favourite season?
33. Favourite holiday?
Christmas, hands down.
34. What fictional character do you relate to most?
Matilda, I used to want to be her when I was a kid.
35. Do you like surprises?
I love monetary surprises!
36. Whats the biggest surprise youve ever had?
My 21st birthday party! It was huge!
37. Which surprise made you cry?
When my partner surprised me by learning braille and then making a personalised journal for me for a whole month about her life during that month, she wrote the whole thing in braille for me!
38. Whats the best surprise youve given somebody else?
Probably the time I took my partner to disneyworld for christmas!
39. Do you like muffins?
Yes, chocolate chip ones..
40. Do you cook often?
Yes, I enjoy trying different recipes, but I prefer having someone else cook for me
41. Whats your favourite dessert?
42. Is there a dessert you dont like?
No I love any type of desserts!
43. Cake or pie?
Pie! Apple, or french silk!
44. Whats your least favourite food?
Liver and brussels sprouts!.gag-worthy
45. Whats your favourite condiment?
46. Its 4 am on a random Saturday. What are you eating?
Salted peanuts! Or Pringles!
47. If you could teach a college class what would it be called?
Intro to dissociative disorders!
48. Best animated film?
The little mermaid
49. What has a guy done or said to impress you?
50. Best thing to do on a first date?
Be yourself. Period.
51. Worst thing to do on a first date?
Pretend that theres a vibe when there blatantly isnt
53. Best comic book character?
54. Name three things which can always be found in your purse.
My phone, slimming world card, and my disabled parking pass.
55. Favourite drink?
Pepsi! for alcoholic, its WKD! Or Tia maria and coke!
56. If you could play a historical character in a movie who would it be?
Not sure! I dont really know a lot about history!
57. Kittens or puppies?
58. Favourite sushi roll?
Oh I hate sushi!
59. What lipstick do you use?
I rarely wear it, not unless I am going out for a night out! then I use what is available to me, I dont buy lipstick often at all!
60. What foundation do you use?
Elizabeth arden or tinted moisturizer!
61. Blow dry or air dry?
62. Who is your fashion icon?
I dont have one!
63. Favourite Disney Character?
64. What are you doing tomorrow?
I am working in the afternoon, other than that my pa will be here in the morning…
65. Movie you laughed the hardest through?
I now pronounce you chuck and larry! What a funny one that was!
66. Movie that made you cry?
Ghost, oh my god every time!
67. If you could sing a duet with anybody, who would you choose?
68. If your life was a song what would the title be?
69. Whats your favourite animal?
Dolphin, or goats.
70. Favourite illustrator?
I dont have a personal favorite
71. The person you want to have coffee with?
72. What country would you like to visit?
73. Best way to decompress?
A long, hot shower!