todays all about fun for me! so my goals for today will all centre around having fun! So…yes, here goes!
have a fun bus journey into town
have a fun train journey to Cobh
eat nice food, and treat myself because I deserve it!
Enjoy a long walk
Enjoy sitting outside in the sunshine!
Enjoy a browse around some shops in the town!
Enjoy a cool glass of coke in the local pub!
Eat a nice picnic lunch with mom
Most importantly, enjoy myself and have loads of fun throughout the day!
so my sisters off to spain today for two weeks. wish I was her, no, i really dont, as we already have very hot weather here, and if she would have known it was going to be so hot, she wouldnt have bothered going at all.
I keep telling her she has wasted her money. she said she’s going for the kids though, all their cousins on her partners side of the family are over there right now, and so she decided to bring her two as well.
she wont be home until the 18th. but the airline she’s flying with are on strike on the 12th, ryan air, so who knows, if the strike isnt resolved quicly, she may be there for longer than planned.
Our parents have her two pugs. So they are being spoiled.
I do hope she has a fabulous time there though. Its nice to get away from the normality of our daily lives too sometimes isnt it?
so there is a new group which has started up on facebook for bloggers! Its called the pickled blog project! I encourage any of you who are on facebook to join it!
There is a tag currently going around which is associated with this blogging group. I thought I’d participate in it!
Here are the rules
- Answer the questions.
- Link back to this very post.
- Use the hashtag #PickledBlogs on any social media shares so everyone can find your post, and in the title of the blog post too if you like.
- Feel free to tag some of your blogging friends at the end.
And so to the questions!
1. What is your favourite pickled item to eat?
I like pickled beets! Nom nom!
2. Tell us about a time you were in a bit of a
pickle (a tough situation)
tough one! I am constantly in a pickle. Ask anyone who knows me! I get myself into a lot of pickles!
3. Pickle Rick, a character from Rick and Morty, is a personal hero of mine. Who are your heroes?
Tigger, or eeyore! Eeyore is the cutest, and tigger, he’s so bouncy!
4. If you had to live in a jar, what three items would you take with you?
My phone, kindle, and an oxygen tank, lol!
mom and me are going out for the day tomorrow. we are going to cobh, which is a town outside the city.
Its about a 30 minute train journey to get there.
we’re going to take a picnic lunch with us. we will also take a walk around the town, and then in the afternoon I promised mom a treat of a drink in one of the local pubs.
The town of Cobh is a touristy place, lots of tourists go there all year round.
it should be a nice day out, will be nice to have it be just the two of us. i’m looking forward to spending some one to one time with my mom.
is a series of questions giving readers insight into their favorite bloggers personal life!
- Do you have any known enemies/frienemies? I dont have a lot of enemies. I have the few who hate to see me making progress, and back stab snd talk about me and only want to talk to me to find out gossip!
- How long has this feud been going on? Well I’ve had people in my life like this for most of my adult life. Somepeople hate to see others getting healthier!
- What is the reason behind this failed relationship? Its that I am healing and some people in my life hate that. They hate that I might be progressing and feeling good about myself in the process.
- Will this mend itself with time or will it require work? I think it would requite work. Work on their part to stop gossiping and work on my part to let go of the anger I feel towards them.
- Are you willing to put in the effort to save this relationship or just drop the feud? Why or why not? I would, but sadly I dont think the others involved would be willing to put in the work it would take to mend it.
Join the fun!
Create a post titled G2K
Use the hashtag #g2k
Create a pingback to this post
Answer the questions honestly
we had a very nice day at my sisters. just got home a few minutes ago. we went there at around 2 PM. the BBQ was awesome. There was so much food. She had ribs, chicken wings, sausages, burgers, she made chicken wings with sweet chili sauce on them, ones with hot sauce on them, and she also made plain ones for the kids. She made her own potato salad, curried rice, and pesto pasta salad. I ate way too much. But man was it good! We sat outside with the music blaring, having drinks, well I didnt drink, but the rest of them did. I enjoyed the music though and obviously I enjoyed the food as well. We would have stayed longer than we did, but we had to get home as I had to feed nitro and let him out. Moms sister also rang her and asked her if she wanted to go to their brothers house tonight to visit, so she’s gone there now. I’m absolutely shattered, I think I’ll try to have an early night if I can. My sister did say though that we’d do it again soon. I’m happy about that. I love BBQ’S.
well its another hot day here. not as hot as yesterday though. but still around 25 or 26 degrees c. we’re going to my sisters today for a bbq. In the afternoon. That should be nice. I dont know all what she’s barbecuing but she’s going to do burgers, sausages, ribs etc. I ended up going to bed super early last night. The heat was getting to me and I wasnt coping well. I had gone to my friend normas house and when I came home I had something to eat and watched a little bit of tv. Then at around 8 I went to bed. I slept well too. I did wake around midnight to the sound of someone on a motorbike just going up and down the road. Not sure what that was about. I got a drink and I was able to go back to sleep again. I’m glad I slept well. It really does make a huge difference to the level of tiredness I feel during the day. I’ll be gone for most of the day today. We’re going to my sisters at 2 and I doubt we’ll be back to my parents house until late tonight. Probably 10 or there abouts.