I decided to participate in Linda G hills Jusjojan prompts!
Your prompt for JusJoJan 2019, January 1st, is whatever you want to write.
Here are the rules:
1. Please be sure to link back to THIS POST for January 1st, 2019.
2. Just Jot It January starts January 1st, but its never too late to join in! Here, we run on the honour system; the jot it part of JusJoJan means that anything you jot down, anywhere (it doesnt have to be a post, it can even be a grocery list) counts as a jot. If it makes it to your blog that day, great! If it waits a week to get from a sticky note to your screen, no problem!
3. Ill post prompts at 2am my time (GMT -5). You dont have to follow the prompt every day, but that will be where you leave your link for others to see. Youll get a prompt for every day except Wednesday, when the prompt is simply my One-Liner Wednesday and on Saturday, when your prompt will be the Friday Reminder and Prompt for #SoCS, which will appear at about 9:30am Friday. Each prompt post will include the rules. To ping back, just copy the URL from the daily prompt post, and paste it anywhere in your post. Check to make sure your link shows up where you want it to, and go back occasionally to see other bloggers entries the more you visit others, the more theyll visit you! Note: The newest pingbacks will be at the top of the comments section.
4. Tag your post JusJoJan and/or #JusJoJan.
5. Write anything! Any length will do! It can even be a photo or a drawing youre going to title it, right? Theres your jot!
6. The prompts will appear every day thats neither a Wednesday nor a SaturdaySaturdays JusJoJan prompt will be Stream of Consciousness Saturday. Youll find the list of prompts below. Remember, you dont have to use the prompts. Please write whatever inspires you.
7. If youd like to, use the JusJoJan badge so that others can find your post more easily.
8. Have fun!
And now, to what I am going to write…
First off, I’m late, but as they say, better late than never, right?
Its 1 AM. I cant sleep. Probably because I napped earlier. I probably shouldnt have done that. But my philosophy is, if your tired, and you dont have anywhere to be or anything that needs doing, then its perfectly ok to nap!
I’m glad I did! I needed it! Rest is good!
Tomorrow I can have another rest day. I have nowhere to be. Nothing to do. I can read and hopefully finish my book. Yay. I am loving my book, denied a mummy by Maggie Hartley. She’s great. Her books are amazing, I highly recommend them if you’ve never read one of them you should!
Ok well, time to go make some coffee! Sleep wont be coming for me any time soon so…I can feel free to drink my yummilicious flavoured coffee! Its delicious!