I thought I’d do a post where I will tell you 20 facts about me. Lets see how good I am at coming up with facts about myself. Not very good I think! Lol. And there is no one to ask since its the middle of the night!
Ok well, here goes!
1. I’ve had 3 guide dogs in total. 2 females, and nitro is my 3rd dog and my first male dog. My other two were called goldie and Maisie. Goldie was a golden retriever, and she was my first dog. Maisie was a yellow lab. I think female dogs are far more independent than the males. Males are more cuddly, more loyal, and more sensitive in my opinion.
2. I am a good singer. I used to be in stage school as a kid and I loved it. I did tap dancing, speech and drama, and singing. I was in a ton of shows.
3. I’ve been to England, spain, france, and the USA!
4. I don’t like coleslaw! I like what’s in it, but I just don’t like the texture of it in my mouth.
5. I once held a snake around my neck. I was at an animal show and the girl who owned the animals was allowing us to hold them.
6 I also held a lizard, and an owl at the same animal show.
7 I once held a starfish at an acquarium, it was an amazing thing, since I cant see them.
8. I used to collect porceline dolls. I still have a few of them.
9. I also collected reborn dolls for a while. For those who don’t know they are life like dolls, and they are super expensive. I have 3 of them.
10. I am an avid reader. I love escaping into books.
11. I’ve been to Disneyworld in florida, twice. I’ve also been to the Disneyworld in paris twice.
12. I can be very sarcastic. People either love me or hate me for it lol.
13. My favourite quality about me if my sense of humour. People think I am very funny. My partner Jess is always saying how funny I am.
14. I am allergic to cats. My allergy isn’t that bad, but as well as being allergic to them, and sneezing a lot when around them, I just don’t really like cats.
15. I used to collect ty beanie babies. I have given mine away now to my niece, but I had a ton of them, I was really really into them for a while when I was younger.
16. I once had my drink spiked at a teen disco. I was with some friends and someone put something in my drink. I got very ill from it.
17. I’ve had my ovaries removed, I had cysts on them back in 2013. The cysts were the size of melons. I had them on both ovaries. Luckily they weren’t cancerous though.
18. I’ve had my gall bladder out. I had it done through keyhole surgery.
19. I’ve had viral meningitis as a kid, when I was 7. I was in hospital for 2 weeks when I had it. I still have awful memories of that time.
20. I’ve studied childcare, social work, and applied psychology, but I never finished any of those degrees, I only did 2 years of childcare, 2 years of social work, and a year of applied psychology, my mental health always prevented me from finishing the college courses.
So what are some interesting facts about you?