well I had very little sleep. Went to bed around 1 AM. Couldnt settle. Eventually I did and I got around 4 hours of sleep total. Feel quite tired this morning. But I am up and awake and have had a couple mugs of coffee to get me up and going!
Just getting ready for therapy now. Booked my taxi. Finally got myself dressed too. Have an hour and a half before I have to leave! So plenty of time!
Am going to cancel my after care with nitro tomorrow. My week is just super busy! I can do it after the christmas rush is over! There is no hurry. I’m sure the guide dog school will be fine with me canceling it.
Other than therapy I have to go to my gp today. I have to get a medical done. You know a medical after the car crash, the solicitor is requesting that we all have medicals done so she can get reports on our injuries. So I have to go there at 3 today.
I plan on walking to the surgery, to get my exercise in! Thats if its not raining!
I hope you all have a fab Monday!
I am leaving you with a gift, peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So dont be troubled or afraid.
John 14:27 (NLT)
Finish the Thought:
1. Those words I couldn’t say…because I got tongue tied!
2. It’s quite simple, really…honesty all the way!
3. Sometimes I forget…my head!
4. I can sum that up easily…say what you mean and mean what you say
5. A famous person born on my birthday…Don’t know any!
2. Thought in the morning…Where’s my coffee?
3. Car…’Don’t drive!
4. Decision you made as an adult…Starting a secretarial course
This or That:
1. Hamburger or hotdog…hotdog
2. Mountains or beach…Beach
3. Electric or standard toothbrush…standard
4. Call or text conversations…Text conversation
5. City or country life…City
Would you Rather:
1. Be a creative or technical person..Thats a tough one. I choose techy.
2. Would you rather brush your teeth with hot sauce or ranch dressing…Hot sauce
3. Would you rather have two permanent lazy eyes or always get nosebleeds at embarrassing moments…Nosebleeds
4. Would you rather eat pizza daily or never eat pizza again…Eat it daily!
5. Would you rather always get stuck in traffic or always have a really slow Internet connection…traffic, definitely, with in–car wifi ; )
No luck tonight guys! Not a number! Not a sniff at a prize!
I wasted 6 euro! But as they say and I guess its true, if your not in, you cant win!
Better luck to me next time!
Do you every play the lotto? If you do have you ever won anything?
So today while out shopping, I bought a ticket for the lotto for tonights draw. Its 6 million euro for the main lotto draw tonight. There are lower prizes as well. And a plus draw, so there are a few chances of winning. In the plus draw the top prize is half a million euro. There is also a lower prize of a quarter of a million. I could also get 5 numbers plus the bonus and win 25000 euro. Or get a small prize for 5, 4 or 3 numbers.
I’d love to win something! It would be amazing if I did!
so I’ve been at a fundraiser for friendly call all morning. We had a craft fare to raise funds. It was really lovely. So many wonderful stalls selling handmade things. And free tea and coffee, cookies, and cakes. And there were schools, choirs from schools, singing. It was amazing!
I had a blast! I got a lovely pink glass angel. It is a handmade angel. She is really nice!
I love angels. They are my thing. My house is full of them!
Mom bought a framed picture. Its a picture of cork in olden times. A snowy scene. She loves photos. She said it was really cool and she had to have it when she saw it.
I bought a load of raffle tickets, they were giving out prizes of hampers. And guess what? I won! I won a big chocolate hamper.
Im meant to be dieting! Hahaha! But oh well. I’ll have to eat some of it now!
It was a great morning though. I think they raised a lot of money for friendly call. At least I hope they did. We’ll find out next week how much they raised.
The planet does not need more successful people. The planet desperately needs more peacemakers, healers, restorers, storytellers, and lovers of every kind.