I thought I’d do this, participate in this weeks fibbing Friday questions! Thanks to those who give us this challenge, I love reading everyones answers!
Below are 10 questions, the answers to which are entirely up to you. The idea is to fib a little, or a lot, in your response.
Write a post with your answers and tag it Fibbing Friday or #FibbingFriday, then link back to this post so that others can also enjoy your answers.
If you use WordPress, ping backs are enabled, so as long as you link to this post, it should show up.
Bear in mind though that they are usually approved manually, so dont be surprised if the link doesnt show up immediately. If something goes wrong or you dont use WordPress, simply leave a link to your post in the comments.
As today is Friday the 13th, there may be some superstitious referrals here, or maybe youd like to consider your answers to reflect that accordingly. Whatever your preference, tell your porkies and have fun!
So, here are your questions for today:
1. If flower seeds give us flowers and tomato seeds give us tomatoes, what does bird seed give us?
Bird poop! 😀
2. How do you make a cat flap?
Put a mouse or a bird in front of him and he’ll start flapping like crazy hehehehe!
3. Why is Friday 13th considered unlucky?
Because it was the only day on the calendar when something else wasnt happening!
4. When is the Witching Hour?
Any hour when its pitch black!
5. Are familiars always cats?
What? Who knows! I think they can be people?
6. Where did McDonalds originate?
Maccurtain street, wihch is a street here in cork of course!
7. What was the first thing Sleeping Beauty said when roused from sleep by her prince?
Man, I didnt realise how absolutely hidious you looked!
8. Whats the difference between a sink and a basin?
Water drains from one and fills the other 😀
9. Why does the wind howl?
To scare us!
10. Why do we say swinging the lead?
Because we’re dumb? 😀