Dr. Tanya writes: Create a post of your own. Just remember to tag it #5things. https://saltedcaramel670.wordpress.com/2020/08/25/5-favourite-special-occasion-cakes/
Theme today: Cake
I love cake. But since joining slimming world, I dont eat it that often. But when I do these are the types of cakes I love to eat.
1. Apple tart. My mom makes her own, it is lovely, she just uses pastry thats already been rolled out, and then she adds the apples, cinamon etc. The easy option. It tastes spectacular though.
2. Rhubarb crumble. Again, its similar to apple tart, but very easy to make, I love it.
3. Lemon meringue pie. Mmmm! This is one of my all time favourites!
4. Cheese cake! Its just amazing and if I am offered some, I usually cant resist!
5. Banoffee pie! This is my favourite type of dessert. Its made with bananas, toffee, digestive biscuits, and cream, it is fantastic! But oh so fattening!
So those are my favourite cakes, what are yours?