so turns out mom is gonna be ok, thank goodness.
they ran tests in the ER, she had a chest x ray and some bloods taken to see if there was a clot in her lungs. there wasnt. and the doctor said the x ray showed no signs of infection in the lungs either.
he told her she shouldnt have tried to go out this afternoon to get groceries, that she should have stayed home and rested after seeing the gp.
anyway, he said he’d send her an apt to go to the COPD outreach clinic, that will take about a week to organise.
So in the meantime he told her to contine to religiously take her inhalers, and also she is to finish her course of steroids.
I’m so glad she’s ok. Thank you for all of the prayers and kind thoughts you sent earlier today. They were very appreciated.
so i had a great result this week in slimming world!
i was down 3 and a half pounds! so thrilled! couldnt believe it when I stepped on the scales and was down by that much!
I also got slimmer of the week, for the second week running! And, wait for it, I also got slimmer of the month! So I now have two certificates to hang on my refridgerator!
Its such a great boost when you get slimmer of the week! Really lifts you up!
We had a food tasting ceremony tonight because there was awards for the biggest loser of the year going on. the food was delicious! meringues with coconut in them, pizzas, hummus and crackers, eggs with ham wrapped around them, and pavlovas! mmmm!
I’m now down 10 and a half pounds since I joined slimming world four weeks ago!
I cant quite believe it!
It has never been so easy to lose the weight either and I am not even hungry!
Long may this good streak continue!
well its 1:30 AM now. I just woke up. I dont feel too bad. I had to get up and free my nose again, it was all stuffy still. But once I did that I didnt feel too bad. We’ll see how long that will last. Hopefully for a while. I ended up going to bed at 8, and I fell asleep right away. I did wake a few times for a few minutes each time. But nothing substancial. I just ate some fruit because I felt a little hungry. I’m still going to go to slimming world tonight even though I feel sick. I wouldnt miss it for the world. I have to see if I lost anything this week. Hopefully I did.
How is your night going?
I try to write
posts but I don’t think I always succeed at it.
I try to keep my readers interested in my blog, so they will keep coming back.
who knows if I actually do a good job of it lol. I suppose I try to and that’s all that matters.
and now a little verse for you
leave me breathless
sometimes in a mess
but always very reflective
the lovely Kim over at this girls got curves
has nominated me for a couple of awards. The mystery blog award, and another one which the name of escapes my mind right now.
I’ve had nominations for these before and so I wont go through the whole process of rules and things and nominating blogs. But first I’d like to thank Kim, for thinking my blogs worthy of a nomination.
Second I’d like to answer her questions posted on the blog to her nominees.
- What do you want to be doing five years from now? Hopefully working, or more volunteering.
- Who do you most look up to and why (alive or dead, famous or family)? for family, my gramma and mom, for famous people, maya angelou and oprah winfrey
- What do you do first in the morning? Let nitro out, and get dressed.
- What is your favorite song? oh gosh I have so many to choose from but right now I really like perfect by ed sheeran.
- (Silly) What is the oldest thing in your fridge? Some plumbs lol they need to go they’re soft and unedible and are about 3 weeks old. 😛 gross, I know.
and her second list of questions for her nominees was…
- What is your favorite song? ok this time i’ll pick pinks song beautiful trauma.
- What state or country are you from and what are you known for there? I am from ireland. We are know for drinking alcohol lol!
- If you knew there was only a year left of time on earth, do you think you would be a better or worse person and why?hmm thats a tough one and I am not sure. I suppose I’d try to be a better person.
- What would you do if you woke up 5 years younger? lol I wake up five years younger sometimes already, when I switch between insiders!
- 5 years older? Say, man, I’m getting old!
- Suddenly there are no cell phones. Can you survive? Nooo, I need my phone. I am lost without it.
- Sun or Moon? Sun
- Why do you blog? it helps me purge my feelings, release them, and also to raise awareness of dissociative disorders and mental illness in general.
- Favorite food? chinese, mexican, italian
- Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi all the way 😛
- Post your favorite post.
Hmmm ok I am too lazy to go through to my blog and find a link, and anyway there is more than one I liked lately.
If a distant uncle dies and you were always his favorite and leaves you $50,000 (any currency) in his will, what would you do?
I’d go on a cruise, donate some to my favourite charities, go on a shopping spree, and travel
What sound or sounds do you love?
the sound of wind chimes, the ice cream truck, rain falling when I am inside snug in bed, childrens laughter
Whats your middle name? Why?
Majella. After my momds besty at the time I was born.
What did you appreciate or what made you smile this past week? Feel free to use a quote, a photo, a story, or even a combination.
My week is only starting so I am not sure what I will appreciate this week but I hope it will be a lot of things.
This is my all time favourite celine dion song. Andrea bocelli is a favourite singer of mine too. They sing together so beautifully. I absolutely adore this song. I hope you will, too.