Finish the Thought:
1. Those words I couldn’t say…because I got tongue tied!
2. It’s quite simple, really…honesty all the way!
3. Sometimes I forget…my head!
4. I can sum that up easily…say what you mean and mean what you say
5. A famous person born on my birthday…Don’t know any!
2. Thought in the morning…Where’s my coffee?
3. Car…’Don’t drive!
4. Decision you made as an adult…Starting a secretarial course
This or That:
1. Hamburger or hotdog…hotdog
2. Mountains or beach…Beach
3. Electric or standard toothbrush…standard
4. Call or text conversations…Text conversation
5. City or country life…City
Would you Rather:
1. Be a creative or technical person..Thats a tough one. I choose techy.
2. Would you rather brush your teeth with hot sauce or ranch dressing…Hot sauce
3. Would you rather have two permanent lazy eyes or always get nosebleeds at embarrassing moments…Nosebleeds
4. Would you rather eat pizza daily or never eat pizza again…Eat it daily!
5. Would you rather always get stuck in traffic or always have a really slow Internet connection…traffic, definitely, with in–car wifi ; )
Don’t count the days. Make the days count.
The holidays for December 7th, 2018 are:
Faux Fur Friday
International Civil Aviation Day
Letter Writing Day
National Cotton Candy Day
National Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day
So the haunted wordsmith does a great blog feature, called, queen of questions.
I just found it and wanted to participate in it! So here goes!
- You have to take the setting from one book, plot from another, and characters from a third to create a new book: What did you take? Im not sure! I dont read a lot of fiction books, most of what I read is nonfiction, autobiographies, or stories about true events!
- What is your favorite candle scent? Vanilla, apple cinamon, or jasmine or rose!
- What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Scrambled eggs and toast! Or a bacon sandwich!
- Did you play video games in the arcade? If yes, what was your favorite (pinball counts too)? Not really. Arcades are inaccessible to me as I am blind.
- Pool, darts, beer pong, or something else? Pool is good if someone helps me play!
- What was the last thing you saw that made you do a double take? Hmmm I cant really think of something. Now this is going to annoy me!
- How do you like your peanuts? I like salted, sweet chili, or bbq!
- What is your favorite lunch meat? Turkey or roast beef!
- Do you believe in magic? Im not sure. Sometimes I do.
- What song best describes your mood right now? This is me from the greatest showman, its my current anthem!
The holidays for December 6th, 2018 are:
Mitten Tree Day
National Gazpacho Day
National Microwave Oven Day
National Pawnbrokers Day
Put on Your Own Shoes Day
St. Nicholas Day
The holidays for December 5th, 2018 are:
Bathtub Party Day
International Ninja Day
International Volunteer Day
National Blue Jeans Day
National Communicate With Your Kids Day
National Commute With Your Baby Day
National Sacher Torte Day
Special Kids Day
World Soil Day
Speak to your children as if they are the wisest, kindest, most beautiful humans on earth, for what they believe is what they will become.