I am participating in the 3 days 3 quotes challenge…thanks to Ashley over at
for encouraging people to do this.
Today my quote is from a song…and here it is…
I could have missed the pain, but I’d have had to miss the dance…
garth brooks, the dance
What a beautiful song this is…one of my all time favourites.
I encourage anyone who wants to take part in this challenge to give it a go…for 3 consequtive days, post 3 quotes on your blog.
Go on guys, give it a go…
Goals for today Monday are:
Eat 3 healthy meals
Exercise for 20 minutes on the treadmill
Watch some tv
Tidy the house
so…I thought this may be fun…
what would you like to know about Ireland? is there anything? about foods? heritage? traditions? slang words?
anything at all…come on, ask me!
I’m all ears!
I don’t claim to know it all, but maybe I can shed some light on some things for you?
So do ask me whatevers on your mind!
this should be interesting!
My days been so relaxed. I even had an afternoon nap for about 3 hours.
It was bliss. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
I did achieve a few goals too though like eating healthily, doing some self care activities, and reading.
I watched a little tv too with mom and dad, we watched this sorta weird wildlife show, and Irelands got talent.
Now its time again to catch up on blogs and email before I watch some more tv.
I just love relaxing days, don’t you?
happy st. patricks day everyone.
Hope you are all doing well and you’ll have a great day today.
as for me, I am chilling. doing absolutely nothing not going anywhere or to any parade today.
just hanging out at my parents house. the weather is meant to be bad anyway, there is meant to be snow flurries and its supposed to get down in to minus 0 temps.
I slept really well last night. I didn’t go to bed until 1 AM because I was watching tv on my phone.
I was watching discovery ID, I watched a show called the 80’s the deadliest decade, and it was really good. I like documentaries about true crime.
So 1 AM when I went to sleep, and then I woke again at 6:30 because nitro was up walking around wanting to go out.
My dad let him out, I went back to sleep and didn’t wake again until 9 AM.
I just had breakfast, a nice healthy one at that. I had wheetabix with blueberries on top…yummy.
Off to check email now then read for a while.
Have a great day everyone!
I try to write
posts but I don’t think I always succeed at it.
I try to keep my readers interested in my blog, so they will keep coming back.
who knows if I actually do a good job of it lol. I suppose I try to and that’s all that matters.
and now a little verse for you
leave me breathless
sometimes in a mess
but always very reflective
the lovely Kim over at this girls got curves
has nominated me for a couple of awards. The mystery blog award, and another one which the name of escapes my mind right now.
I’ve had nominations for these before and so I wont go through the whole process of rules and things and nominating blogs. But first I’d like to thank Kim, for thinking my blogs worthy of a nomination.
Second I’d like to answer her questions posted on the blog to her nominees.
- What do you want to be doing five years from now? Hopefully working, or more volunteering.
- Who do you most look up to and why (alive or dead, famous or family)? for family, my gramma and mom, for famous people, maya angelou and oprah winfrey
- What do you do first in the morning? Let nitro out, and get dressed.
- What is your favorite song? oh gosh I have so many to choose from but right now I really like perfect by ed sheeran.
- (Silly) What is the oldest thing in your fridge? Some plumbs lol they need to go they’re soft and unedible and are about 3 weeks old. 😛 gross, I know.
and her second list of questions for her nominees was…
- What is your favorite song? ok this time i’ll pick pinks song beautiful trauma.
- What state or country are you from and what are you known for there? I am from ireland. We are know for drinking alcohol lol!
- If you knew there was only a year left of time on earth, do you think you would be a better or worse person and why?hmm thats a tough one and I am not sure. I suppose I’d try to be a better person.
- What would you do if you woke up 5 years younger? lol I wake up five years younger sometimes already, when I switch between insiders!
- 5 years older? Say, man, I’m getting old!
- Suddenly there are no cell phones. Can you survive? Nooo, I need my phone. I am lost without it.
- Sun or Moon? Sun
- Why do you blog? it helps me purge my feelings, release them, and also to raise awareness of dissociative disorders and mental illness in general.
- Favorite food? chinese, mexican, italian
- Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi all the way 😛
- Post your favorite post.
Hmmm ok I am too lazy to go through to my blog and find a link, and anyway there is more than one I liked lately.