Laura is doing this wonderful music challenge! So I thought I’d participate in it!
Weekly Song Challenge-Round 9
Copy rules and add to your own post, pinging back to this post.
Post music videos for your answers to the musical questions.
Tag two people to participate!
And now on to the game!
1. Post a music video of a song by an artist popular in the 80s
2. Post a music video of a song that makes you wanna shake your groove thang
3. Post a music video of an acoustic version of a popular song
Bee halton of the bee writes
Becky of beckys mental mess
Rory of a guy called bloke and doodlepup
I am participating in melanie’s share your world this week!
Click the above link to find out how to join in, and to see other entries.
Q & A
- What does a successful relationship look like to you? To me a successful relationship is based on respect and honesty! Oh and love, too if love isnt there it wont work!
- If you could turn any activity into an Olympic sport, what would you have a good chance at winning medal for? Singing! My voice is good! I used to go to stage school and was in a choir and took voice lessons!
- What do you wish you knew more about? Aliens! I’m afraid of them but I still wanna know if they’re really out there! 😛
- What is better in your opinion asking for forgiveness or permission? Asking for permission! That question is kinda lost on me hahaha! I do think asking for permission is better than having to ask for forgiveness though! 🙂
Teresa of the haunted wordsmith is asking us to fib as its fibbing Friday! So here are her questions! If you want to play along go over to her blog the link to her post is at the end of mine! And link up your post there so she can see you are participating!
Ok on to her questions!
- You wanted to book a trip to Athens, but the agent misunderstood youwhere did they send you? To ethiopia! She thought thats what I said!
- What will customs agents find in your luggage? Lots of liquid! Of the alcoholic sort! haha! 😀
- What do you sneak aboard the flight, and what do you sneak it in? Pepsi, in a water bottle! Usually you cant buy it until your on bord!
- The plane crashes everyone survives where did you crash? On a sandy beach!
- What are three things you find at your crash site? Crabs, shells, sand?
- Survivors see a rescue opportunity but dont take itwhy? Because they want the people rescuing them to look better, these guys and gals dont look right at all, they’re afraid what might happen to them if they allow them to rescue them!
- What are you finally rescued by? A firetruck and two hot firemen!
- What is the first thing you do when you get back home? Go to bed! I love my nice warm bed! 😀
- The airline offers you money, but you turn it downwhat do you get instead? A drink of water and some crackers!
- You decide that a cruise is safer, where do you go? Anywhere in the carribean? I would love nothing better than to be on a carribean island!
- You get marooned on a deserted island but find huts and scientific equipment made out of coconutswhat happened to Gilligan and the Skipper? They started doing their disappearing act again, their famous for it…
- A fishing boat rescues you, but you have to pay Poseidon for safe passagewhat do you pay? I pay with chocolate! Lots of chocolate! 😛
- He rejects your fare and throws you across the worldyou land safely, but where do you end up? New zealand!
- How does your story end? It ends with me having a blast in new zealand and then its on to australia, hot, wild times ahead for me!
FIBBING FRIDAY MARCH 15
What would a Friday be without the chance to fib? So, put on your thinking caps and prepare your biggest whopper.
Here are this week’s questions:
1.What did the fox say? ” Who knows, I cant make it out, hehhehe!
2.What really ran Grandma over? Her range rover, she’s too old to be driving!!
3.Those aren’t elves in Santa’s workshop…what are they? Fairies! How else does he make hundreds of toys so quickly?
4.What were the milkman’s confessions? I deliver more than just milk 🙂
5.The Mad Hatter wasn’t really a hatter, what was his occupation? Psychiatrist!
6.What is your favorite sandwich? Ham and pineapple, lol, oh that’s a pizza! Haha!
7.What do you like to curl up with on cold winter nights? Some things should be kept private. 😲
8.Davy Jones doesn’t have a locker…what does he have? ahem, I cannt say, its too rude!
9.Blackbeard was a not a pirate…what was he? A zookeeper!
10.What are the real directions to Neverland? I’ll never tell.
11.Why do people in old tv shows and movies spend so much time sitting on their front porch? They’re so bored, and they cant figure out what else to do!
12.What really happened to the three little pigs? one went to market, one stayed home, and the other went wee wee wee all the way home!
13.What really is Trump’s Space Force? The space between his ears.
14.Who brings the Easter eggs? Oh now, that would be my Nitro furbaby! He loves chocolate!
15.What is down the rabbit hole? Bunny Poop!
If you’d like to fib, head on over to “The Haunted Wordsmith” –
Decided that I will participate in Paulas 3 things challenge today. So here goes.
Todays prompt is: Sandwich, cloud, legend
Legend has it that bacon sandwiches are one of the nicest things to eat. I do have to agree. That is what I ate yesterday evening, a bacon sandwich, boiled bacon. Have you ever had boiled bacon? In ireland that is how we make it, when we eat it. Its wonderful. Salty, and so tasty. Nothing like a leftover bacon sandwich with some hot sauce on it.
Then I looked outside and up at the sky, at the clouds.
Rain, rain and more rain!
It bucketed down! Looks like the weather is not going to cooperate with us!
Well, I shall just sit and eat my bacon sandwich, and enjoy the view!
The start of a new challenge for me, and for anyone else who wants to also do it!
List something, or more than one thing, you love about yourself, for the entire month of march!
Each day, we’ll make a daily post calling it love yourself challenge, and list what you love about yourself!
Today I love that I push on through even when I dont feel like it! I am determined! I love my determined nature! I keep on going even when things are rough!
What do you love about yourself today? Link back to me so I can read it!
I tried this before. I found it really useful then so decided that for the month of march, I will do a little challenge, join in if you wish.
The challenge is to write a daily post listing some things you love about yourself. Could be one thing, or a number of things.
I am going to write a daily post, so I hope you will do it too!
Join me on this wonderful love yourself month of march!