The lovely sooz over at suziland 2 or obselete childhood, has said that any blogger who wishes to can participate and do the sunshine blog award, she’s nominating everyone! so here I go with her questions!
But first, the rules!
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them THANK YOU Cara! Mel! both of ya!
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about it on one of their own posts.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
- and now, the questions!
- What is the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the words reality Television? I’m a celebrity get me out of here!, its a show where celebs go in the jungle for 3 weeks and do trials and things where creepy crawlies and critters are all over them!
- Without looking back, how many other bloggers have I mentioned in this post? um two? not sure!
- Tell me about your favorite winter memory. When it snows, I love when it snows, as long as I have enough food, and I dont have to go anywhere as I live on a hill and its hard to get out of my house in bad weather, but I love snow! and we dont get nearly enough fo it here in ireland!
- Whats the last book you read that you would NOT recommend anyone read? Thats a tough one. Most books that I read I’d highly recommend, I actually cant think of one that I didnt like!
- What is the most difficult thing about blogging? Making sure I post daily! I try so hard to do that! Also keeping up with others blogs!
- Do you have a bucket List? Do you even have a bucket? Lol, yes. I have a small one.
- If you could own an entire country, what would you name it and what title would you give to yourself? I’d name it mad city, and I’d title myself the mayor mad hatter of the city!
- What is your least favorite food? Tomatos! Or beetroot!
- which do you choose? Guest House, 5 star hotel, hostel or caravan (camper to Americans)? Why? 5 star hotel, I love my comfort!
- Have you ever attended the opera? No never.
- If the answer to number 10 is yes, what did you see and did you enjoy it? If no, what is stopping you? I am not an opera fan!
Thanks for reading these answers! I had fun doing this!
I cannot believe it. I did it!I won woman of the year last night!
Two of us actually won, both of us got the exact same amount of nominations, so our consultant said she couldnt just pick one of us, so she gave both of us the award.
It was so amazing! We had to wear a tiara and a sash and we got pictures taken! We’re also going to be in the slimming world magazine and on their website.
We got certificates and a bunch of flowers each and a trophy each also. I already framed my certificate and hung it on my wall in my living room.
I’m so so excited! This is just such an honour! So thrilled to have won. It means a lot to me and makes all the hard work of the last couple of months so worth it.
Thanks to everyone for all of your ongoing support of my weight loss journey each week. You’ve all been amazing. I really really appreciate all of the support and love and good vibes and wishes from all of you.
I’m just basquing in the moment right now!
I did it! I am so excited! I did it I lost more weight, yay!
Was down 1.5 pounds tonight. A great result!
Am now down a total of 2 stone 3 pounds, that is 31 pounds for my US readers!
To say I am thrilled is an understatement!
I got slimmer of the week again too this week so that means I got a lovely big basket of food! All syn free or low syn!
And, guess what else? You wont believe this as I cant! But…
I was nominated for woman of the year! Its an award that is given out each year in the slimming world groups! Four of us were nominated for it!
Hope I can win! It would be so awesome if I did! I’m gonna ask my sis to do my hair and make up next week so that I will look nice for the ceremony!
So yes I’d say its been a pretty good week!
Private bad thoughts aka georgia park has nominated me for a liebster award! Thanks Georgia!
I love her blog go check it out at
The rules are to answer 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you, post on your blog, nominate seven more and make up 11 new questions for them to answer.
Now on to georgias questions to me?
- What is your life like? Complex and complicated.
- Can you still do the macarena? If so, please upload a video of your efforts. Lol that brings back memories, I forget how!
- What are your secret (and not so secret) skills? Hmm I dont think I have many secret skills. But well my not so secret ones? Writing, Knitting, baking, singing.
- What is/would be your novel about? Give us the plot. I think I’d like to write about my own life, I think I’d base any novel on events from y own life.
- Who is your least favorite person and why? That would have to be my former maths teacher, she was a royal bitch and didnt think twice about using emotional abuse on he r students.
- Whats the weirdest thing youve ever eaten? Now thats tricky. I dont think there are really any as I am not that adventurous. I did try eating snails once though and all I have to say is ewwww.
- Whats the stupidest thing youve ever done to impress someone? Ashamed to say this but when I was about 13 I bullied someone because the girls I was hanging around with at the time were doing it and I wanted to impress them and be in with the popular crowd. Luckily we got caught and got in a lot of trouble for it and rightly so!
- If you could change a story, which would it be and why? (I hated the ending of Alias Grace!) Not sure! I think I’d change the ending of charlottes web, so the spider didnt die!
- What stops you from killing yourself? My dog, Nitro mostly it is because of him that I never go through with it, a few times I have though which I am sad to say when the pain was just too severe.
- What would your acceptance speech be if you won an award (maybe even this one)? Thank you to the beautiful soul who has nominated me. I really appreciate it. If my writing touches even just one person then that is great. It is what I hoped would happen and I am very pleased if even one or two people like what I have to say. Thank you for this opportunity and thank you for continuing to read my blog.
- What is your favorite thing about famous poet Georgia Park? Her raw realness and honesty!
Now my nominees are
emilia of my inner mish mash
ease the ride
trina of its good to be crazy sometimes
ashley of mental health at home
ritu of but I smile anyway
cat of family feurer
My 11 questions for my nominees are:
1 who made you smile lately?
2 what types of videos do you like to watch on youtube?
3 Do you like quotes?
4 Spring or summer and why?
5 What were you hoping for when you started your blog?
6 Hot or cold drinks and why?
7 Bath or shower and why?
8 If you had a wish any wish what would it be?
9 Kids or animals? Who are your favourite?
10 What are the qualities you like in a friend?
11 What is the worst thing about your depression?
I’ve been doing fairly ok this week I guess. I did eat a few things that werent on my food plan. But thats ok. We’re all allowed some treats from time to time, right? I think so.
I have not been exercising too much. I have to work harder on the exercising. My treadmill is broken so I cant use that. I dont really have anyone to go walking with. I need to try to save up for either a new treadmill or else an exercise bike. I hope I can do that. Money is tight lately though.
I’ll keep working on it. Hopefully something will happen soon. In the meantime I will try to walk when I can with either my mom or sister or my pa.
Im hopeful I will be down a few more pounds this week. Even if I only was down a pound, I’d have gotten to my two stone award and that would be awesome if I could do that.
Hi guys 😀
the lovely and very sweet beckey from beckys mental mess has nominated me for an award, the sunshine blogger award.
Rather than do the whole award thing type the rules, nominate blogs, etc I am just going to answer her 11 questions that she has asked me.
So, here goes.
- Which do you prefer to watch, the Winter Olympic Games or the Summer Olympic Games, and why? The summer olympics, when I watch, because the summer is just a nicer time of year IMO.
- If you were to live by yourself [no outside contact], where do you prefer you live – the forest or the beach, and why? The beach! I love the ocean and its so peaceful, I’d be in heaven!
- If you were to choose a fictional character to sit and chat with, who might that be? Hmmm not sure, I dont read a lot of fiction, but maybe hmmm who? maybe someone like edward from the twilight series?
- Do you prefer to read, go to the movies, or watch TV on your day off? definitely I prefer to read!
- When you are nominated for any blogger award, how long does it normally take for you to answer, and create questions? usually a few days, to a week, sometimes I fall behind on my blog reading and answering.
- What one song always puts a smile on your face? cant hold us by mackelmoore!
- What do you fear in life [could include phobias]? bees, rats, mice, spiders, death.
- What advice would you give your younger self if you could? I would tell her to always be kind, because you never know what battles other people are fighting on the inside.
- If you could turn back the hands of time in your life, what would you have done differently, and why? I wouldnt have tried to kill myself, I think every day how lucky I am to have survived death so many times, as I tried multiple times to end my life.
- What is the wackiest outfit you ever wore in public [not including Haloween]? My Pj’s. I wore them out in the garden last week!
- Be honest now – did you find that I had difficulty thinking of questions to ask you, fine people? No, definitely not! These were thought provoking, you did well becky! xo
Big big thank you to barb from bipolar barb for nominating me for a liebster award!
I appreciate the nomination very much!
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer 11 questions about yourself provided by your nominatoror 11 random facts
- Nominate 5-11 fellow bloggers with fewer than 1000 followers who you think deserve the award
- Create a new list of questions for your nominees
- List the rules in your post
- Let your nominees know of your nomination personally will nominate you all very
- What was the first CD you ever bought? it was a now thats what I call music cd
- What is your favorite type of footwear? my cosy slippers!
- Do you believe in love at first sight? Not sure…maybe?
- Would you eat food that fell on the floor? I have done that before. But only if I drop it myself.
- Who is your favorite actor/actress? Whoopey goldberg or meryl streep
- How often do you use your phone? too often, lol. every minute of every day 😀
- Which is better, being the boss or an employee? being the boss, of course.
- What is the longest you have gone without doing laundry? 3 days.
- Have you ever been in love? yes, i still am.
- Who was the last person that you called or texted? my friend rose
- What is the best part of your day? That first cup of coffee in the morning!
My 11 questions for my nominees
1 what is the longest you’ve gone without sleep?
2 do you like icecream?
3 what is your favourite type of food?
4 are you a fast reader?
5 what is your favourite kinda weather?
6 do you have netflix?
7 are you glad to have th e internet or could you do without it?
8 do you own an amazon echo?
9 where do you see yourself in 5 years from now?
10 do you have a best friend?
11 what is your favourite personality trait in your friends?
and my nominees…
trina of its good to be crazy sometimes
g of midnight demon 2
emilia of my inner mish mash
casey of this bipolar brat
ashley of mental health at home
Enjoy answering the questions if your up to the challenge!