I found this fun book tag on another blog and decided to give it a go too! so here goes!
1. The last book I gave up on.
I dont give up on books, not unless I am totally and absolutely not able to get into the story or the characters are so boring that reading feels like a chore!
2. The last book I re-read.
Cut by Cathy glass. If you’ve never read anything by this fab author, I highly recommend reading her books, you wont be disappointed!
3. The last book I bought.
Mad girl by bryony gordon. I havent read it yet though.
4. The last book I said I read but actually didnt. Honestly, I dont think I have ever done that I just say No, havent read thatIll put it on my TBR pile!
5. The last book I wrote in the margins.
I dont do that! Most of what I read is in audio, or on kindle!
6. The last book I had signed.
I’ve never had a book signed! Now that’d be cool to get one from an author I love!
7. The last book I lost.
I’ve never lost a book! Wow! That feels good to be able to say that!
8. The last book I had to replace.
The courage to heal! I had it and not sure where it got to or if I gave it to someone but I replaced it recently.
9. The last book I argued over.
Never argued over a book! Disagreed maybe, but not argued.
10. The last book I couldnt find. A book you cant find? Do you not know about Amazon and Ebay?? I think I have always managed to find books I wanted