The lovely astrid tagged me for the 20 questions book tag! So I thought I’d get right to it and give it a go!
1. HOW MANY BOOKS ARE TOO MANY FOR A SERIES?
Hmm, well I think it depends. It depends how interesting the series is. If its good, then no amount of books are too much.
2. HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT CLIFFHANGERS?
I love them! I love twists and turns in a book.
3. HARDCOVER OR PAPERBACK?
Neither, as I am blind. Give me an eBook instead. 4 or an audiobook.
I dont have one. I love memoirs, stories about disability, animal stories, and a little bit of fiction.
5. LEAST FAVOURITE BOOK?
I dont really like the classics.
6. LOVE TRIANGLES, YES OR NO?
No, not really a fan.
7. THE MOST RECENT BOOK YOU COULDNT FINISH?
asking for it, by louise o’neill, Its not that I didnt like it I just started it and never finished it but I probably will at some point.
8. A BOOK YOURE CURRENTLY READING?
A stolen life by Jaycee dugard.
9. LAST BOOK YOU RECOMMENDED TO SOMEONE?
Pimped by samantha owens
10. OLDEST BOOK YOUVE READ BY PUBLICATION DATE?
I dont actually know.
11. NEWEST BOOK YOUVE READ BY
Daddys little soldier by maggie hartley.
12. FAVOURITE AUTHOR?
Cathy glass, torey hayden, and for fiction, danielle steele
13. BUYING BOOKS OR BORROWING BOOKS?
Buying. I buy audiobooks and Ebooks. I dont usually borrow books.
14. A BOOK YOU DISLIKE THAT EVERYONE SEEMS TO LOVE?
I cant actually think of any.
15. BOOKMARKS OR DOG EARS?
16. A BOOK YOU CAN ALWAYS RE-READ?
Will you love me? By cathy glass.
17. CAN YOU READ WHILE LISTENING TO MUSIC?
No. I need silence to read.
18. ONE POV OR MULTIPLE?
I like both, but the books Ive most enjoyed have multiple.
19. DO YOU READ A BOOK IN ONE SITTING OR OVER MULTIPLE DAYS?
I do a little bit of both. If the book is good I tend to want to keep reading it, and can usually finish it in record time!
20. WHO DO YOU TAG?
Iggie of color me bipolar
suzi of my colorful life
Paula of light motifs