I’m snuggling with my puppy! I love him so.
He’s so cute! I wish he wasnt getting older. He’ll turn 9 in october.
I want to keep him with me forever! He’s such a loyal and faithful dog.
I never want him to get sick or die! I love when he clambers on my bed and nuzzles his nose into me. His soft breath on my hands and face feels so reassuring.
Snuggling with him is the absolute best feeling ever!
I wish I could take proper photos of my dog! On my own I mean! Being blind sucks sometimes. I want to take beautiful pics of Nitro! He’s so damn cute! I just gave him a treat. I gave him an apple. He chomped his way through it in no time. He absolutely loves apples. He stood next to me as I opened the refridgerator and took it out, then as I was taking off the stem he was sniffing and sniffing as if I wasn’t giving it to him! When I did give it to him he ran off with it! Lol. I am on a group on facebook called dogs make me smile, which is where I took the title of this post. Anyway on the group people post in pics of their pets, its a cool group. I wish I could post some in too! I have to rely on others to be able to take nice photos of nitro though! Boo! Sometimes its hard to get him in a good pose! He’s camera shy! Lol.
Nitro is so cute! He gave me a big surprise! I was going to make a cup of tea, and there he was, all sprawled out in the hallway, I hadn’t been sure where I’d find him, he had been on my bed, but he jumped off. He got too hot. He’s so funny. There he was, and as soon as I got up, he started wagging that tail. Oh his tail, thumping hard on the floor, its so damn cute! He’s such a cutie!
I love that big monsterdoodle! And he’s not even a doodle! I just call him that hahaha!
I love nice surprises!
Well, I just got off the phone to my sister! She’s in shock!
She almost killed a piglet! No kidding, she did!
They were having a barbecue, and she had leftover food, including bones from ribs. She went to the piglet enclosure and threw the food in to the baby pigs. Well they started eating the food, and then a part of the bone got stuck in one of the piglets throats, and he was choking!
My sister panicked, and ran to get the farmer, but the farmer was only laughing, he told her not to worry, that pigs can eat anything, except teeth!
The pig was ok, he didn’t die, but my sister is not the better of it now!
She came back to where the rest of the family were and she was hysterical! She told me if she’d have killed the baby piglet that she wouldn’t have stayed there, she’d have come back home tomorrow!
I am so glad the little piggys ok!
Apparently the pigs are only a few weeks old!
My sis is a real animal lover, so I can imagine how terrified and panicked she was thinking the pig might die!
I’m just glad he didn’t die! That would have been devastating!
1. My life is likely to last 10 to 15 years. Any separation from you will be painful: remember that before you get me.
2. Give me time to understand what you want of me.
3. Place your trust in me;- it is crucial to my well being.
4. Do not be angry at me for long, and do not lock me up as punishment.
5. You have your work, your entertainment,and your friends. I only have you.
6. Talk to me sometimes. Even if I don’t understand your words, I understand your voice when you are speaking to me.
7. Be aware that how ever you treat me, I will never forget.
8. Remember before you hit me that I have teeth that could easily hurt you, but I choose not to bite you because I love you.
9. Before you scold me for being uncooperative,obstinate,or lazy, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I might not be getting the right food, or I have been out too long, or my heart is getting too old and weak.
10. Take care of me when I get old; you too will grow old. Go with me on difficult journeys. Never say: “I cannot bear to watch” or “Let it happen in my absence.” Everything is easier for me if you are there, even my death. Remember that I love you.
Welcome to the Three Things Challenge. Every day at 10PM (PST) I will post three seemingly unconnected things that will, hopefully, ignite your muse. You dont have to use all three things if you dont want to. There are no restrictions on length, style, genre, or anything. Simply read the prompt, see where your muse takes you, and bring us along for the ride. Use 3TC as a tag if youd like and link back to this prompt, or post your link in the comments below so others can find you.
Todays prompt: trash, animal, debutante
Get your nose out of the trash, Nitro! What a silly animal you are! Always up to something or other. Always trying to keep me on my toes!
Does he listen? Nope!
That dog has a mind of his own!
He loves to see if he can get something out of there!
A juicy scrap or two!
Me? I’m ready to scream! Especially when the trash is all over my kitchen floor!
But then, then he gives me those puppydog eyes, the big, brown soulful ones, and my heart melts.
How can I be mad?
Nitro and me
He had an impish way about him
As he caught his ball
He darted along
He’s a playful little rascal
An impish pup
Determined to get his way
But I never say no
How can I?
How do you say no to those soulful eyes
that puppy dog face?
How do you stop playing
When that waggly tail
And those big fluffy paws
Slip slide around
As he collides into you
For the fiftieth time?
Love him so, so much!