1. Your shoes are the first thing people subconsciously
notice about you. Wear nice shoes.
2. If you sit for more than 11 hours a day, there’s a 50%
chance you’ll die within the next 3 years.
3. There are at least 6 people in the world who look
exactly like you.
There’s a 9% chance that you’ll meet one of them in your
4. Sleeping without a pillow reduces back pain and keeps
your spine stronger.
5. A personâ€™s height is determined by their father,
and their weight is determined by their mother.
6. If a part of your body “falls asleep”, You can almost
always “wake it up” by shaking your head.
7. There are three things the human brain cannot resist
noticing, food, attractive people and danger.
8. Right-handed people tend to chew food on their right
9. Putting dry tea bags in gym bags or smelly shoes will
absorb the unpleasant odor.
10. According to Albert Einstein, if honey bees were to
disappear from earth, humans would be dead within 4 years.
11. There are so many kinds of apples, that if you ate a
new one everyday, it would take over 20 years to try them
12. You can survive without eating for weeks, but you will
only live 11 days without sleeping.
13. People who laugh a lot are healthier than those who
14. Laziness and inactivity kills just as many people as
15. A human brain has a capacity to store 5 times as much
information as Wikipedia.
16. Our brain uses the same amount of power as a 10-watt
17. Our body gives enough heat in 30 mins. to boil 1.5
liters of water!!
18. The Ovum egg is the largest cell and the sperm is the
smallest cell !!
19. Stomach acid (conc. HCL) is strong enough to dissolve
20. Take a 10-30 minute walk every day & while you walk,
SMILE. It is the ultimate antidepressant.
21. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
22. When you wake up in the morning, pray to ask God’s
guidance for your purpose, today.
23. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat
less food that is manufactured in plants.
24. Drink green tea and plenty of water. Eat blueberries,
broccoli, and almonds.
25. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
26. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip, energy
vampires, issues of the past, negative thoughts or things
you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the
positive present moment.
27. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and
dinner like a college kid with a maxed out charge card.
28. Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
29. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Forgive
them for everything.
30. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
31. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to
32. Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the
33. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea
what their journey is all about.
34. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
35. Frame every so-called disaster with these words:
‘In five years, will this matter?’
36. Help the needy, Be generous! Be a ‘Giver’ not a
37. What other people think of you is none of your
38. Time heals everything.
39. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
40. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick.
Your friends will. Stay in touch.
41. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you
42. Each night before you go to bed, pray to God and be
thankful for what you’ve accomplished, today.
43. Remember that you are too blessed to be stressed.