Here are my responses to yesterdays fibbing Friday, valentines day edition.
I am late with them,but here they are all the same!
1. Which Hollywood couple met as Mr and Mrs Smith?
Arent they all Mr. and Mrs. Smith?
2. Who sang about Two Hearts?
3. Why are red roses associated with romance?
Red represents passion!
4. Why is Love all around?
Where else is it going to be? All square?
5. Roses are red, but why are violets blue?
A girl called violet hasn't a damn clue!
6. If you were wined and dined by candlelight, what would be your first thought?
This is not normal!
7. What was Rudolph Valentino’s job before Hollywood?
He helped santa in the north pole.
8. How did Cinderella lose her glass slipper?
Her ugly sisters hid it.
9. If you were in The Love Boat, where would you be?
Up on deck.
10. Why does Love hurt?
What's a little pain with no gain?
Hope you've enjoyed my answers!
What would Friday be without a chance to do some good-spirited fibbing?
Enjoy today’s questions:
1. Why do cable companies offer so many channels no one watches?
To make us all that little bit more mindless, after all most of them are mindless tv…
2. Who invented lemon meringue pies?
Mr. and Mrs. lemondrop.
3. Why did people invent the sandwich?
Because they thought we werent all fat enough already so they thought they’d invent a food to make us all fatter.
4. What was the stone age?
a timem in the distant past, that none of us remember, for good reasons.
5. Why do people grow more annoying as we age?
As we age we get more quirky…
6. What is doomsday?
hmmm maybe the day the world ends, or is about to end…
7. What do fish do all day?
remember the last 2 seconds of their day, makes their days really interesting?
8. Who are the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse really?
Now that would be telling…
9. How do you make a cake?
just throw everything in a bowl and hope it turns out…
10. What is the best ice cream topping on a sundae?
A whole lot of toppings all mixed in together, delicious
11. What is your ideal style of home?
A house with four or five bedrooms in a neighbourhood thats built up, becuase then you’d never be lonely…
12. What is the strangest hobby?
Identifying music using the shasam music app, now that is weird, especially if the person doing it does it everywehre they go, its a little unnerving
What would a Friday be without a chance to do a little fibbing? Have fun and come up with the best whoppers you can to these questions:
1.What did the fan say? I’ll cool you down but please don’t strip off! 😀
2.What really kicks off summer? Eating an icecream cone on a hot day!
3.Who rules the world? Me! 😀 I like to think so anyway!
4.What is the best thing to do to someone who snores? Wack them over the head and then pull up the covers quickly!
5.Who/what was your last unexpected house guest? A housefly!
6.How does a blanket keep warm? Plug it in!
7.Why shouldn’t you snoop? It will just get you into trouble! You’ll find out things you wish you never knew.
8.What is the worst thing that could happen to you? I could win a million euro and then be totally miserable so I’m better off with no money!
9.What did the gopher and mole do when they met? Had a chin wag of course!
10.What lurks in your backyard? Birds, insects, and a dog!
11.What is the best way to torture someone? Now that would be telling! 😀