Welcome back to another WDYS prompt
· You can write a post on your blog and create a pingback to link to the original post.
· Write an original story, poem or a caption.
· There is no limit to words or format but keep it family-friendly.
· If you post a response before next Sunday, I will be able to add it to my roundup post.
· I will do a round-up next Sunday before the next Prompt is posted.
· It is always helpful if you can give your post/story/poem a title.
· Paste a link of your post in the comments section so that I don’t miss anyone in the roundup post.
Please tag your responses with
For the visually challenged reader, this image shows a woman sitting in between two sculptures.
Sarah loved art. She was the happiest when she was at the art museum near to where she lived.
Today she’d gone there to think.
She knew that sitting amongst the sculptures she could think, her mind would be clear.
She sat down heavily. She’d had a rotten week this week.
She had a big decision to make, she hoped she’d be able to come to the right one.
Sitting there thinking, she looked around at all the art.
It was all so beautiful.
Then all of a sudden she had an idea. She would take up painting. Yes, it would relax her. She wasn’t good at it, but she would try it out.
Her big decision about whether she should move house and get a new job would have to wait a while.
Right now, all she wanted to do was some art.