This prompt comes from Joyce’s blog
1. Did you set any goals for the new year this time last year? Did you meet them or miss the mark? Tell us more if you’re comfortable sharing.
I didn’t set any goals last year. I usually don’t set goals. I find it hard to stick to them, and its disappointing if I don’t, so I’d prefer not to set any for myself.
2. What are three words that might describe the kind of person you were this past year or describe in some way how your life looked?
Distress, worry, excitement
3. What’s something new you ate, saw, heard, or experienced in 2022? What did you think?
I ate buffalo for the first time! When I visited Colorado I had a buffalo burger!
4a. Oxford Dictionary has announced it’s word of the year for 2022, and it’s this—goblin mode. Huh? Have you ever heard this phrase? Used this phrase?
No and no. Not sure what it means, either!
4b. If you were in charge, what word would you declare word of the year for 2022?
Not sure. I haven’t heard many new words this past year.
5. Any special plans for an end of year celebration in your house or town?
No, I’ll celebrate with my parents, but we don’t do anything big, we’ll just watch the new years countdown on TV and eat snacks and then at midnight we might go outside to ring in the new year with the neighbors.
I’d love to experience new years eve in time square!
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Feeling queasy sucks, wish I knew what caused me to feel so queasy!