I spent the last 30 minutes trying to get through to the nurse at my GP’S surgery, so that I could get the results of my blood tests that I had done last week.
I eventually got through. I was given the wrong phone number and so I’d been ringing a phone number for 20 minutes that nobody was answering.
When I spoke to the nurse she was able to tell me that all my lab results were back, and that the doctor had reviewed them.
My A1C has come down from 67 in July, to 53 which is a big improvement.
The numbers for the A1C for a normal one if you weren’t diabetic are from 20 to 42.
The doctor wants to increase my Trulicity again, but she said I need to see the diabetic nurse, and I am not able to get an appointment to see her until January.
My cholesterol is also up a little, despite me being on a staton for that!
My liver enzymes are also up a little, and the doctor said they’ll just monitor them.
I did not ask the nurse what elevated liver enzymes mean, I probably should have though.
She didn’t seem overly concerned, so its probably nothing to worry about.
Overall all of the results were good, and I am pleased with them.
I just need to test my blood sugars more regularly, and keep an eye on how my sugars are doing.