- Something you’ve labored over recently?
I’ve helped with the housework, I like it when my house is spick and span!
2. How will you rest on Labor Day?
Well we don’t celebrate it in Ireland, but I wish we did!
- Margaret Mead is quoted as saying, "I learned the value of hard work by working hard." Would you agree? Where and how did you learn the value of hard work?
I do think its important to work hard. My parents instilled good work ethic into me. I did chores as a kid, and like to always finish what I’ve started.
- It’s National Eat Outside Day (August 31st). Will you? Do you enjoy dining ‘al fresco’ or do you prefer indoor seating?
Nope I prefer to eat inside. I am afraid of bugs. You can be sure if there is food, there are bugs.
- Somehow it’s the end of August. What was the best day of the month for you and tell us what made it so?
The day I decided to rejoin slimming world, and restart my weight loss journey was the best day of the month for me!
6. Insert your own random thought here.
I’m happy its September, although, I cant believe how fast August went by.