Frank, AKA PC guy, and Di, AKA pensitivity101 take it in turns to host fibbing friday, a challenge where the object of it is to answer their 10 questions, tell as big a fib as you can!
This week its Franks turn! My answers to his 10 questions are below!
- Finish the following idiom: What happens in Vegas Is never discussed with anyone!
- What device is known as a one-arm bandit? A telivision antenna!
- What is used to play Russian Roulette? A cup and a dice!
- What is James Bonds favorite casino game? Black jack!
- Who was the spokesman for Players Club International from the mid 1980s to the early 1990s? The childrens character pingo!
- What nickname is given to a poker hand containing a pair of black aces and a pair of black eights? Black black!
- What does it mean to bet on the hard way in craps? The opposite to betting on the soft way!
- What is special about aces in blackjack? They make you win the game!
- What are clams casino? They are lies told by the customers!
- What game is played in the World Series of Poker? Roll and win! It is where you roll the dice to win money!