This week it is frank’s turn and here are his questions, and my responses!
The object is to fib a little, a lot or telll woppers!
Its up to you! Truth is not an option!
Check out frank’s post here!
Fibbing Friday: May 14th, 2021 Thoughts & Theories (wordpress.com)
Ok, Here goes!
- What exactly is a rhetorical question? A question that means the same when you ask it forwards and backwards.
- What is meant by a hairs breadth? Its what hunters hunt.
- How long is a New York minute? Longer than an irish minute, and that is long!
- What does it mean to fly by the seat of your pants? Its when a gust of wind knocks you off your feet!
- What does by the skin of your teeth mean? Ask my dog!
- What are the dog days of summer? Its when your dog is laying in the sun sunning himself.
- What does it mean to go round Robin Hoods barn? Its where the farmer keeps all his birds!
- What does it mean when a project gets the green light? Its when the traffic lights on the road are fixed after the umteenth time of being broken!
- What does it mean to eighty-six something? Oh damn! Now how will I interrpret that?
- What or where exactly is file thirteen? Next to file 14 on my pc!