Di AKA pensitivity101 is our host for this challenge this week. The challenge is to answer the 10 questions, but to fib a little, or a lot, you are not to tell the truth at all, truth is not an option!
So, here goes!
1. What is the significance of today in 1564 and 1616? Its a bank holiday.
2. Who said “All the world’s a stage, and all the men and women merely players’ Superman
3. Who was widely regarded as the greatest writer in the English language and one of the world’s greatest dramatists ? Laura ingals wilder
4. What was The Globe? That big round country nobody lives in.
5. ‘Much ado about nothing’ was about what? It was a bunch of people complaining about, nothing in general!
6. Who were Titania and Oberon? 2 kings of england.
7. Who were known as The Weird Sisters or Wayward Sisters? Me and my baby sister, we are quite the weird team!
8. What is Bardolatry? A swedish dish!
9. Who said ‘Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none ‘. God!
10. Who was known as The Swan of Avon? The queen of england!