Some book related Q and A!
1) Have you read more books, or fewer books, this past year than usual?
I Have read more, due to being in lockdown, I began to read a lot more. I also set myself a reading challenge. To read 100 books in a year.
2) What book are you reading now (or what book did you read most recently)?
Right now I’m reading a life lost, by cathy glass, and before that I read no ceremony for the dead, by shane dunphy.
3) What is the best book you read in the past few years?
There were too many good ones, I cant just pick one. But anything by cathy glass or maggie hartley or shane dunphy I’d highly recommend.
4) Do you read more than one book at a time, or just one?
I read one usually, but sometimes I have two different types of book on the go at the same time.
5) How big is your to-be-read pile (or list)?
Too big, lol! I have a ton of books I wwant to read, and more just keeps being added to my pile!