Tonight I decided to write a gratitude list, and I will link up with 10 things of thankful #TToT).
1. I am grateful for my warm home. The weather tonight is really cold, wet and windy, I am warm and comfy indoors though.
2. I am thankful for our therapist Eileen. She never fails to keep amazing me, her commitment to us, her compassion, kindness and caring about us never ceases to amaze me.
3. I am thankful for my nice turkey dinner, that my dad prepared for me yesterday, from leftovers from our sunday dinner, he made up a plate for me to have today.
4. I am thankful that my niece’s birthday present arrived safely today. It arrived the day before her birthday so I was able to give it to my sister to give to her.
5. I am thankful to be able to subscribe to streaming services, I recently subscribed to discovery plus, so I can watch loads of documentaries, reality tv and true crime.
6. I am thankful for being able to write. Writing is something I do daily. I love it. It is a way for me to vent, release emotions and feelings.
7. I am thankful for doggy snuggles and kisses! Where would I be without Nitro! He is my world and I love him so, so much. He’s my constant companion when I am here at home.
8. I am thankful for a hot shower. I took a hot shower earlier and it was bliss. I put nice lotion on afterwords, to make me feel good.
9. I am thankful that I am able to learn new things. I read some blog posts earlier on different topics and I must say I really learned a lot. I am learn a lot by listening to the local and international news on the tv and radio.
10. I am thankful that I have books to read. I got some new books this evening from audible. I bought some books on trauma. They will be very useful in my healing.
What are you thankful for today?