And hello to all my fellow book lovers!
I am participating in
challenge this month, where the question is what are your bookish resolutions for 2021?
Well I have a few actually.
1. Set myself a reading challenge, I’d love to read 150 books in 2021.
2. Read faster. During 2020 I was a kind of slow reader, I read audiobooks mostly, so for 2021…I’d like to finish my books faster than I have been doing.
3. Write more book reviews! I usually review books on my blog, but I’d also like to add more reviews to amazon and audible for authors I love!
4. Read a genre thats outside my comfort zone! That would be something like sci-fi, fantasy, or a historical type of book.
5. Read more real life stories, like memoirs, stories about people who have survived things in life, stories about disability, etc.
6. I would like my group the book lovers cafe to be more active. its on groups.io if you want to join let me know by commenting below.