Frank AKA PC guy is our host for this weeks fibbing friday!
Check out his post, and join in here!
- What do the abbreviations, B.C. and A.D. stand for? bad carma and alcoholic drink.
- What do the abbreviations, B.C.E. and C.E. stand for? bad carma expected and calm enough.
- What event triggered the start of the U.S. Civil War? it happened when there was a big riot over food!
- What were The Wars of the Roses? When the roses and orchids started rioting with each other!
- Where was the Kingdom of Prussia located? Between russia and antartica, all that area is the kingdom or prussia.
- According to the account in Genesis, what happened at the Tower of Babel? Someone got stuck at the top and had to be rescued.
- What artistic style is Pablo Picasso famous for? He’s famous for doing sloppy art.
- January 6th was two days ago. What makes it special? its when people cheer and break their new years resolutions.
- In the comic strip, Calvin & Hobbes, who or what is Hobbes? A fat guy in a suit!
- The song, Home on the Range asks for a home where what two animals play? a puppy and a kitten!