PC guy AKA Frank
And Di AKA pensitivity101 host fibbing Friday each week, this week, it is Di’s turn to host! The idea is to answer her 10 questions, and tell fibs, the bigger the better!
1. Where will you find ‘One for his knob’ and ‘Two for his heels’ ?
In your garden, of course!
2. Where will you find winks, squidgers and a target?
Up a tree! If you can climb it that is Lol!
3. What is a numerator?
Something you use to call the numbers in bingo!
4. There are 206 in the human body. What are they?
Expletives that pop out of your mouth!
5. What can be waxing or waning?
Your body after a few too many drinks!
6. What is The Mystery Machine?
Why, your body, of course!
7. What was the Millenium Falcon?
The statue which was errected to celebrate the year 2000!
8. What will you find inside a ping pong ball?
9. What is a fortress?
Something to hide out in after the new years celebrations!
10. How many spots do newborn dalmation puppies have?
Just one of their nose and one on each paw!