Sadje, of keep it alive has very kindly nominated me for this award.
Check her out here!
The rules are
- Provide the link to the creators original award post. (very important: see why in step 5)
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the awards creator, nor the blogger that nominated you, can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creators original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
1. How did the Covid-19 affect your life?
It effected me in lots of different ways. It effected my mental health most of all though. Being in lockdown, not being able to do the things I normally do, that was tough.
2. What one special thing would you like to do for the world?
I’d love to make people laugh. Laughter is contagious and a great way to lift your mood!
3. Its almost the end of the year, what one thing do you want to accomplish before saying goodbye to 2020?
I would like to just stay healthy and happy for the remainder of the year!
4. What do you look most forward to in 2021?
Traveling to colorado to see my best friend!
5. What is your favorite song of all time?
Its either the greatest love of all by whitney heuston, or my heart will go on by celine dion!
6. What one book would you recommend to everyone?
Probably the one I am reading now. Its called, christmas is for children and is by rosie clark.
7. What one question would you like to ask me?
Not sure on this one!
I would ask my nominees to also answer these questions!
And now the people I am nominating!
These are all outstanding bloggers, so do go check them out!
I was so happy to be nominated!
Thanks again to sadje for the very kind nomination!