More Questions from Rory.
1. Why do you blog and continue to blog?
I blog to raise awareness of my mental illnesses, which are did and ptsd, I also blog because I enjoy writing, and connecting with like minded people!
2. Keeping the following in mind of 100% which % s would you allocate to each of the forms of personal entertainment below and you taking part in them monthly?
Reading – 125%
Watching Films– 5 %
Listening to Music– 20 %
Television Viewing– 0.10 %
Online Gaming– 0 %
Offline Gaming [Puzzles,
etc.]– 0 %
Walking/Exercising/Outdoor Activity– 20 %
Cooking– 5 %
Extra – 15 %
3. Is society becoming stupider or just lazier?
Definitely lazier but probably a little bit stupider also!
4. Is there such a thing as being too inked or having too many tattoos?
I think so! One or two is enough IMO!
5. Do you think some people deliberately try to be too hypersensitive to life or have people as a whole simply become overly sensitive naturally?
People have become too oversensitive, but its better than the alternative I think!
6. What is the strangest outfit you have ever worn in public deliberately as opposed to a prank, dare or a joke?
Hmmm I dont remember! Probably my PJ’s while driving with my sister in her car! I didnt get out so I dont know that anyone saw them but if they did, oh well!