I am linking up with the Friday favourites post here
So what have I been lovin lately?
Well, a lot of things!
1. My fitbit! I am enjoying using my flex2 lately. I’ve been tracking my steps, my sleep, water intake, and my weight. Its fun to track all of this stuff. Yesterday I earned the marathon badge!
2. Fruit! I am back to eating healthily again. I am going to be buying a ton of fruit in my groceries today. I am loving melon, pineapple, berries, and grapes.
3. Books! I am currently reading the convent and its really good. Its a memoir, but I cant remember the authors name right now. I love memoirs, and this one doesnt disappoint.
4. My dog! He just had a check up yesterday at the vet and he got a clean bill of health! Yay! I am so relieved! He’s 10 now so getting older, but he’s so hyper still! He’s not slowing down at all!
5. The weather! We’re set to have snow this week! I want some snow! Its currently freezing here, its minus 3 c! Thats cold for ireland!
6. Body butter…I have some new body butter that I love. Its from the brand called soap and glory, and it smells sooo damn good!
7. Lush bubble bars! My friend Sarah sent me some lush bubble bars a few months ago, I love having bubble baths with them, they are so nice, and they smell amazing too!
8. My new IPhone! I recently got the SE 2020. I love it. Its nice to be able to do things at lightning speed! The phone is very fast. Its a great powerhouse of a phone!
What are you lovin right now?