Di of pensitivity101 is our host for fibbing Friday this week, she says:
I’m your host this week and as regular readers know, PCGuyIV https://pcguyiv.wordpress.com/ and myself have kept the Fibbing Friday challenge going. As always, thank you all for your continued support and participation.
1. What is a shoe horn?
Its a novelty that you put in a car.
2. Where will you find a grommet?
At a fair ground, maybe?
3. We may say ‘the tables have turned’, but what is a turntable?
A ride at a funfair!
4. How do you make a tea cosy?
Wrap your scarf around the mug!
5. What is a quaver?
Its quivers cousin!
6. Where will you find a plimsoll line?
At the train station!
7. What colour was The King’s New Clothes?
All colors of the rainbow!
8. Why was Ethelred called The Unready?
Who knows! It was a nickname but it stuck!
9. 007 has a licence to kill, but what would an 005 have a licence for?
To drink alcohol.
10. What is a winklepicker?
Something snails use to pick their shells off!