Kay the nurse who gives me my 3 monthly trevicta shot just called me. I was meant to get it today, but due to there being torrential rain falling outside I am not going to go up to get it.
We rearranged for next week. I was a little freaked out because I was meant to get it last week but when I knew I was going to be seeing Dr. Barry in person I put it off until this week, and there is only so much of a timespan where you can get it.
Kay told me its a two week window, so if you don’t get it on time, you have 2 weeks to get it before you have to restart at a lower dose. I am happy we managed to rearrange things, Kay said she knows I usually never cancel, so she was ok rearranging it for next week.
So now my appointment is at 11:15 next Wednesday morning. That’s one less thing to stress over.
Just waiting for Dr. Barrys call now. I hope that will not come when my sister is here. If it does, I’ll probably ask her to call me back.