#3Things challenge #412

Yesterdays 3 things were:

SMOKE
FLASH
ERROR

******************

The smoke choked her as she quickly dashed out of the house, she had made an error and set the place ablaze, by accidentally leaving the chip pan on!

In a flash, the flames had engulfed the whole downstairs of the house. Now all she could think was that she was going to be homeless.

She looked in horror at the burning house, then suddenly she felt strong arms around her waste.

“dont worry, she heard the man say”

We’ll take care of things, and with that, she dissolved into floods of tears.

https://pensitivity101.wordpress.com/2020/11/07/three-things-challenge-412/

Author: Carol anne

I am 40 years young. I'm blind and I have dissociative identity disorder, I also have complex PTSD. I blog about my life with these disorders. I live in Ireland.

Talk to me! I love comments!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.